ADVERTISEMENT

Game Week

UNLV Rebel1

NBA Draft Pick
Nov 26, 2018
It’s game week!! I have seen SDSU favored between 14 and 16 points. It is a winnable game. The Aztecs play low scoring defensive games.

It’s game week!! I have seen SDSU favored between 14 and 16 points. It is a winnable game. The Aztecs play low scoring defensive games.

Yep, last year anyway they only gave up more than 20 points in 2 of their 13 games and they only scored over 30 twice. Only a couple games where they won by more than 14. They have a new (old) coach, and new QB1, take the Rebels and the points, and bet the house :)

Yep, last year anyway they only gave up more than 20 points in 2 of their 13 games and they only scored over 30 twice. Only a couple games where they won by more than 14. They have a new (old) coach, and new QB1, take the Rebels and the points, and bet the house :)
To me it’s impossible to bet the Aztecs giving so many given exactly what you said.

So that’ll mean they cover, of course.

I agree. Hopefully it’s like when the Reb’s won down there two years ago.

Circa has the Reb’s plus 13 now. I don’t bet on the Rebel games. It feels like losing twice.

I am of the opinion, that based on Alioto's experience and staff that SDSU is taking this game very seriously. First game for staff but I expect a huge improvement even with the Plandemic making a mockery of the season.

Reactions: UNLV Rebel1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT