ADVERTISEMENT

Game Times / TV Schedule

RebNReno

NBA Draft Pick
Oct 17, 2015
MWC TV schedule was announced. Fox Sports selected zero UNLV games but we’ll get 7 CBS Sports games.

SDSU got a 1230pm game on CBS vs UofA

Not sure how that game was chosen by CBS but great for SDSU, did SEC leave CBS??. They boat raced UofA in Tucson last year.

Early prediction: 7-5
ID St. - W
at Cal - L
N. TX - W
at UT St. - L
UNM - W
at SJSU - L
Air Force - W
at ND - L
FSU - W
at HI - W
UNR - W
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Ah, nice. Good start time for the home opener, will bring the kiddos. I don’t bend with bedtimes, so the late starts are beers on the couch while they sleep. Early times I can make.
I hope those first two home games don’t get moved. For ID St, the raiders play the night before (5:15pm) kickoff.

For UNT, the raiders play the following day at 1:25pm).

I like day games. Don’t get them too often anymore. Thankfully in Allegiant now. August 27 @ 12:30 at Sam Boyd would have been a no thank you for me, not that they would have done that. Though they did have a 3 or 4pm start time a few years back

Early prediction: 7-5
ID St. - W
at Cal - L
N. TX - W
at UT St. - L
UNM - W
at SJSU - L
Air Force - W
at ND - L
FSU - W
at HI - W
UNR - W
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼
Switch the W for FSU to an L. ND will be a W, though.

• Haha
Reactions: LVRebel2000
Pretty lame home schedule TBH. More reason that we need to curb-stomp UNR in our house.

From where we have been a 6-6 would be a great season for UNLV. I think more realistic would be 4-5 wins.
UNM
Hawaii
ID St
Wins
Unr
N Texas
Toss up's
The rest show me something to hang my hat on before I have any hope of a w in any of those 7 games

WTF? I know we have 7 games on CBSN but, Not 1 of the other 3 Rebel games not on the PAC-12 network or NBC was picked up by Sly FOX! SMFH Hopefully Fox will pick up 1 of the 3 games vs either North Texas, Hawaii or Freno.

Last edited:
Doesn’t the Hawaii game usually get broadcast on that channel that has the guys from Hawaii calling the game? I like those guys!

The heavy guy with the very heavy accent passed away, I think before last season began.

He did.

They were the best homer broadcast duo out there.

Usually you hate homer broadcasters, but those two together were fun.

And they weren't beneath showering opponents with positive over the top hyperbole either.

I think he coined Lightning for Lexington Thomas..(Could be wrong there).

He did.

They were the best homer broadcast duo out there.

Usually you hate homer broadcasters, but those two together were fun.

And they weren't beneath showering opponents with positive over the top hyperbole either.

I think he coined Lightning for Lexington Thomas..(Could be wrong there).
It’s been awhile since they were on (I think Fox Sports West?), but used to love the 10pm (I think) start times. Could watch a whole day of CFB and still could have that on late at night. For a CFB junkie like me, it was awesome.

Reactions: Bullmastiff 1
It’s been awhile since they were on (I think Fox Sports West?), but used to love the 10pm (I think) start times. Could watch a whole day of CFB and still could have that on late at night. For a CFB junkie like me, it was awesome.

I remember when Hawaii games being popular among gamblers here.

Not because of any allegiances..

Because of the late starts you mentioned, they'd see a lot of action with dudes trying to recoup losses..

Reactions: Rebelsss
I haven’t been to a uh game since Timmy Chang was an in 1998 at home.

they really suck

They put him on admin leave, are they still paying him? If I was in jail convicted or not, no company I ever worked for would have continued paying me until I was out of jail and back to work, but I guess government employees are treated differently?

They put him on admin leave, are they still paying him? If I was in jail convicted or not, no company I ever worked for would have continued paying me until I was out of jail and back to work, but I guess government employees are treated differently?
They began termination actions, so he's probably cut loose by now.

Reactions: Rebel1986
Joe: I am not saying it did or didn't happen, but wait before allowing mob justice to make sure they even did anything. If you allow the father a few minutes, and then find out it wasn't true, or they are the wrong people, do the family members of the players then get to take the father out? While going to UNLV I watched on two different occasions in a single year where two different women accused men of rape, when it never happened!

Reactions: NSU67
Joe: I am not saying it did or didn't happen, but wait before allowing mob justice to make sure they even did anything. If you allow the father a few minutes, and then find out it wasn't true, or they are the wrong people, do the family members of the players then get to take the father out? While going to UNLV I watched on two different occasions in a single year where two different women accused men of rape, when it never happened!
I hear what you’re saying ….

But I see reports, they boil my blood. Clergy or teachers molesting kids, anyone hurting/molesting kids, rape, this kind of shit makes me want to make it a mouthful of teeth for a tooth. Anything with kids really gets me going.

And women need to be held accountable when making false accusations

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT