ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread

Highlight run for sure. Great result but to see your qb flip in the air worries me.

Dude, how do you run into a tackler straight on? Shiet, these boys need to wake up!

That flip was the most exciting thing to happen to UNLV football since JT was a heisman hopeful. It’s been a long 20 years.

Reactions: RebelScrub
Will the flip TD make ESPN top 10?

guy next to me at bar seems to think so.

Reactions: SwiftlyT
Reb take time out? Dumb! They need to try to have clock bleed and give up a fg at worst

We have Brumfield for 3 more years after this year right?
Yes man, who know though maybe 2-3 years more....if he keeping playing like this. Why don't we have names on the back of the jerseys?

Fack, we're down by 2 scores now. That defense is getting better....that last TD by ASU was an old NFL's moves

Reactions: JAGERVEGAS
There's our rebels...bad play calling, no heart, packing it in. I was starting to get worried we might try to win or something.

This one getting away...offense needs to help defense out a bit. Nothing after looking good on first 2 drives.

Unlv must throw deep some as Asu playing those short passes tighter

Rogers shows no hustle or emotion in the game, then on the sideline doesn’t get the headset on to get coaches up, just sits on the bench wtf 🤷‍♂

Dude, the season is going to get uglier.

At least we can watch the Raiders tomorrow.

Yeah. Can we win at UTSA? Road trip scrub?
I’m broke these days. That would be a wonderful road trip.

I miss the cameraderie of Rebel-Net.

I’ve never been to San Antonio.

Usually, I’d be in but have been working a lot of hours at fedex.

Thought they played pretty well the first half. The second half was another story. Couldn't move the ball at all losing the field position battle. Hard to win a game if you're allowing the other team start at midfield every possession. QBs are night & day. Rogers ball floats so slow out there. No arm?

Defensively we need faster LBs. Way too slow. Tackling is another issue. First guy makes the hit 2+ years behind the line of scrimmage but can't make the tackle, turning a loss into a gain.

There was improvement here.

Roger's is an abomination. How in the world was this kid given a scholarship to two different D1 schools? Didn't he tear his knee just before he went to TCU? He clearly never recovered mentally or physically. Just don't understand what Arroyo is seeing in this kid at all. All 7 drives in the 2nd half were 3 and out, smh.

I don’t think so 1 we don’t have $3.8 mill to give him. He get’s the most 4 years. Sadly were not Clemson.
Unlv has a lot more to lose if he does stay on. I hope some of the donors recognize this.

Rebel Netters we just played top 25 team coached by a complete ex NFL staff we went toe to toe for a half lead twice at one point. The kids were flying around making plays on offense and defense I was glued to the TV. Text messages were coming in from friends and supporters I got caught dreaming of visions of upset.
I think we knocked out 2 of their RBs then they knocked out our Qb and unfortunately our backup is a bust and the drop-off was immediate and measurable. It was like watching your favorite boxer go up in weight class hang with the champ stagger him a couple times then BOOM one big punch fight is over.
Anyway so much for metaphors we got Iowa State coming in doesn't get any easier. The kids got heart DB and hopefully Tate can give the guys a leader that they believe in to elevate their play to compete the rest of the season.

Reactions: RebelScrub
Rebel Netters we just played top 25 team coached by a complete ex NFL staff we went toe to toe for a half lead twice at one point. The kids were flying around making plays on offense and defense I was glued to the TV. Text messages were coming in from friends and supporters I got caught dreaming of visions of upset.
I think we knocked out 2 of their RBs then they knocked out our Qb and unfortunately our backup is a bust and the drop-off was immediate and measurable. It was like watching your favorite boxer go up in weight class hang with the champ stagger him a couple times then BOOM one big punch fight is over.
Anyway so much for metaphors we got Iowa State coming in doesn't get any easier. The kids got heart DB and hopefully Tate can give the guys a leader that they believe in to elevate their play to compete the rest of the season.
Yes. We don’t need quarterback musical chairs anymore!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT