ADVERTISEMENT

Game Day: UNLV @ Hawaii (-20)

RebNReno

NBA Draft Pick
Oct 17, 2015
Well the 2020 season comes to an end tonight. The Rebels are the only MWC team without a win this season and it’s hard to imagine us winning here. I’m expecting another double digit loss but I’m just hoping some more young guys get some good experience for the future. No disrespect to Max but at this point I’d like to see a full game of what Brumfield and Rogers can do as we prepare for 2021.

Well the 2020 season comes to an end tonight. The Rebels are the only MWC team without a win this season and it’s hard to imagine us winning here. I’m expecting another double digit loss but I’m just hoping some more young guys get some good experience for the future. No disrespect to Max but at this point I’d like to see a full game of what Brumfield and Rogers can do as we prepare for 2021.
max could be back

Am I the only one only seeing junior high girls basketball games to stream on this app?

ehh, i figured it out. It didn't like the Roku app version, but i got it on my phone now. Hard to believe there is a market for junior high girls basketball though.

We finally get on the board with 53 seconds left before the half. Down 21-7 at halftime. Ugly half for the Rebels but at least we finish with something positive.

So does a coach get to keep a 100% of his paycheck if he goes winless. I mean we’re talking about beatdowns here. At lease make him pay the lease on the Cadillac.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT