ADVERTISEMENT

Freaking Boise? BOISE really!? Its Boise.

Akot: averaged just 2.5 points and 1.7 rebounds in 48 games at Arizona, never scoring more than seven points in a contest and never becoming the defensive stopper the Wildcats hoped he could be.

Doutrive: averaged 3.3 points his first season at Arizona, was suspended for the first two games his second season, then played three games, then was kicked off the team.

Shaver: WCC freshman of the year, two years all conference

Akot: averaged just 2.5 points and 1.7 rebounds in 48 games at Arizona, never scoring more than seven points in a contest and never becoming the defensive stopper the Wildcats hoped he could be.

Doutrive: averaged 3.3 points his first season at Arizona, was suspended for the first two games his second season, then played three games, then was kicked off the team.

Shaver: WCC freshman of the year, two years all conference
I’m not at all a huge Alton fan as primary. As a third, maybe even second, yes. But if he’s the best the got I’m not too worried. His game is too jagged, too inconsistent.

We will beat out BSU. I think it’ll be closer at the top, top half even, league down a bit overall from last season.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT