ADVERTISEMENT

For those who want to see 67K seat stadium for MLS

LasVegasReb

All American
Feb 16, 2005
Bellevue, WA
I live in Seattle and attend Sounders games which play in CenturyLink Stadium, home of the Seahawks.

Sounders play in a modified seating with upper decks mostly tarped off. They generally draw attendance from 30K to 45K and lead the league in attendance.

I shot some video yesterday to give you guys and idea of the size of CenturyLink how Las Vegas Stadium may treat UNLV games. I do believe that UNLV will begin to draw alot more fans and attendance will grow to 30K to 40K depending on opponent.

went to a Sounder game earlier this year and it was one of the best sporting events I have been too. Up there with a home Notre Dame game and Rebel games in the Kruger era

I live in Seattle and attend Sounders games which play in CenturyLink Stadium, home of the Seahawks.

Sounders play in a modified seating with upper decks mostly tarped off. They generally draw attendance from 30K to 45K and lead the league in attendance.

I shot some video yesterday to give you guys and idea of the size of CenturyLink how Las Vegas Stadium may treat UNLV games. I do believe that UNLV will begin to draw alot more fans and attendance will grow to 30K to 40K depending on opponent.

By the way, there was 43K supposedly in attendance.

Catching a Sounders game up there on my list. Now that I'm living in SLC, sure will happen. Especially if DC United can ever get their shit together next season. Portland Timbers in a smaller stadium, but they pack the house as well. Guess I have to go to a Salt Lake game before the season is over as well since it's just a few minutes up I15 :/.

Reactions: LasVegasReb
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT