ADVERTISEMENT

Football Facility Date

UNLVWINS

Lottery Pick
May 14, 2005
Did you guys see the football facility is going to break ground on Jan 23? This is great news!! I just thought all of you would like this news!!

So, it will be ready for a shakedown cruise just in time for the push for bowl eligibility. Of course, maybe we're already eligible by then. With a couple of breaks, we would've been this year. It can happen. That'd be way cool!

Man kinda brutal there Bischoff. In all seriousness I thank CTS for all he did to make this happen. Should be a total game changer for recruiting. I do feel bad that Tony might be moving in next week and then moving out 7 weeks later.

Man kinda brutal there Bischoff. In all seriousness I thank CTS for all he did to make this happen. Should be a total game changer for recruiting. I do feel bad that Tony might be moving in next week and then moving out 7 weeks later.

You think that's bad...Of all the bleeping pictures they could have chosen they went with one that looks like Bobby Hauck telling the crowd 'How happy he is to be back coaching at UNLV'.

Is that brutal? I think that may be a fact. Like, it's a pretty substantial project and there isn't much to show elsewhere. You're absolutely right though. Feel bad for Sanchez that it took 4 years and he'll get less than 2 months of use out of it.

You think that's bad...Of all the bleeping pictures they could have chosen they went with one that looks like Bobby Hauck telling the crowd 'How happy he is to be back coaching at UNLV'.

It is a little amusing that they went with a still of Stallworth when the president, AD, and head coach all were up at the podium at points...

Reactions: Bullmastiff 1
Is that brutal? I think that may be a fact. Like, it's a pretty substantial project and there isn't much to show elsewhere. You're absolutely right though. Feel bad for Sanchez that it took 4 years and he'll get less than 2 months of use out of it.

It is a little amusing that they went with a still of Stallworth when the president, AD, and head coach all were up at the podium at points...

That Stallworth looks like Hauck makes it kinda funny...

Why would anyone feel bad for Sanchez? Unless you enjoy ass beatings teams put on UNLV, he can’t coach lick, let him coach high school where he belongs! Nice guy, helped get facility done, good luck next yr watching from stands.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT