ADVERTISEMENT

First Priority Seats

unlove

Rebel Legend
Feb 24, 2004
email has gone out for seat selection at Allegiant Stadium. Anyone have a good source for seating diagrams? The map sent out with the email doesn't really provide much detail. Can't wait to select my seats at the new stadium!!

If you log into the unlv tickets website you can see where you rank in RAF points, will give you an idea where you land.

My appointment day is 5/6

I'm not exactly rocking 50-yard line money. Look for me in your end one crowd rockin out to the jams!

Reactions: bcvegaspt
Bought seats today. Process was easy. Called when it was my time and they answered right away.

Thanks gents. Just bought my seats. Sec. 111, Row 24. UNLV should do everything possible to sell out the first game. Can't wait!!

Selected my seats today & going a new route. Took 2 seats 1'st row end zone right next to whoever is dead center.

My appt. was last Friday. I got section 105 row 1. Can't wait!!

So you're the one.

I saw those disappear (turn from green to gray on the seat map) by the weekend. My appt wasn't until yesterday (Tuesday).

I ended up with the same seats as you, but had to take the ones on the visitor side (141). Well played @UNLVgirl

Reactions: UNLVgirl
Bought 4 seats... stacked 2 x 2 incase i need to sell one of the pairs or give them away.

Section 114
Row 3 and 4
Seats 7 and 8

Not to shabby!

113 Row 21 seats 5-8. Got mine today. I wanted closer, but center of the field meant more to me than distance from the field.

Reactions: UNLVgirl
My appt. was last Friday. I got section 105 row 1. Can't wait!!

That's the NE corner of the field, so your seats don't have seats installed yet (nor do any of the first five rows, which appear to not be over concrete but some temporary structure). At first glance I thought the first five rows had bleachers, but no seats at all have gone in yet.

(update - just added the second image that shows the west side and the seat are going in there now for the first five rows; at the forefront of that second photo you can also see pieces of those movable structures that are the first five rows.)

EZmh42yU0AArRCx

@jasonvigil88 3h
#UNLVFB field looking a little different. Looks like endzone will just say REBELS now.

EZmp5b8U8AASE4b

Last edited:
I am in no rush to get my seats. With the huge jack up in the price (2:1 tickets gone without telling us up front that they would do this), no answer on where we will park or how much it will cost for parking, and other issues, I am waiting to see what will happen. I will wait and see and either not buy season tickets, or most likely just get something towards the end zone instead of the middle of the field like I had last season. Still do not know if we will even be able to attend games, and the ticket purchasing fee added onto the ticket price may not even be refunded along with them making it difficult to get the ticket price back if not allowed to attend the games based on their pushing to roll the money over to a future season.

email has gone out for seat selection at Allegiant Stadium. Anyone have a good source for seating diagrams? The map sent out with the email doesn't really provide much detail. Can't wait to select my seats at the new stadium!!

220rebLottery Pick
Here's the link for the 3D renderings of the stadium seating. This will give you a clear view of the seats that you choose and what it look like inside stadium.

http://raiders.io-media.com/mobile/index.html#/

Reactions: LocoRebel
I was in no hurry, but went ahead and paid for two season tickets today. Still don't know where I will be parking, or if the games will even allow fans? Considering the size of the stadium, they could use the upper deck and spread everyone out![roll]

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT