ADVERTISEMENT

Fall practice

reb4life777

Rebel Legend
Aug 2, 2011
Las Vegas
cerioslv.com
Looks like most the team is back on campus doing their individual stuff. practice will start on oct 14th. hearing some put on some muscle weight. and another dropped 20 lbs. . would be great if they hold a streamed virtual meet the rebels. take advantage of the times.

Reactions: TimothyC3
I really hope they play this year. It's a crime shutting things down like they have been. It's unconstitutional and I am personally so sick of all this BS !! Kids need to go back to school. Shows need to open. restaurants need to open 100%. Nightclubs need to open. Churches need to open. Bars need to open. Halloween needs to happen. People need to all go back to work. & come 11-03 people need to line up and vote. We only vote for a president every four years. This mail in voting BS is a crime. The consequences of all the shutdowns and lockdowns are so much worse than the pandemic. If you are worried and scared to get sick,....than you can stay your ass home, but don't tell me what I can or can not do. We need our freedom back !!! These kids need their identity back.....they are football players, that is what they do....let them play football !!!! CRAIG THOMPSON.... LET THE MW PLAY FOOTBALL !!!!

Why is mail in voting BS? I voted by mail in this year’s primary, and it seemed perfectly reasonable.

It is BS because it is too easy to lose or misplace votes. The USPS has already shown they are playing politics and incompetent in regards to doing their jobs!

I really hope they play this year. It's a crime shutting things down like they have been. It's unconstitutional and I am personally so sick of all this BS !! Kids need to go back to school. Shows need to open. restaurants need to open 100%. Nightclubs need to open. Churches need to open. Bars need to open. Halloween needs to happen. People need to all go back to work. & come 11-03 people need to line up and vote. We only vote for a president every four years. This mail in voting BS is a crime. The consequences of all the shutdowns and lockdowns are so much worse than the pandemic. If you are worried and scared to get sick,....than you can stay your ass home, but don't tell me what I can or can not do. We need our freedom back !!! These kids need their identity back.....they are football players, that is what they do....let them play football !!!! CRAIG THOMPSON.... LET THE MW PLAY FOOTBALL !!!!

[laughing]

It is BS because it is too easy to lose or misplace votes. The USPS has already shown they are playing politics and incompetent in regards to doing their jobs!
This is a jab at the ineptitude of PMG Dejoy right? Just want to make sure i read that right

Edit: replying on mobile, corrected an oopsie

What evidence do you have that ballots get lost? Why have confidence in voting in person? For all we know the voting machines are props to make us feel good. In the end, the whole process of elections work only if trust the process. If everything is some conspiracy to help one side or the other, our democracy is doomed.

Reactions: brokenneverbeat
What evidence do you have that ballots get lost? Why have confidence in voting in person? For all we know the voting machines are props to make us feel good. In the end, the whole process of elections work only if trust the process. If everything is some conspiracy to help one side or the other, our democracy is doomed.
What proof? I am a former USPS employee. Every year there are stories of employees destroying mail. With the heavily union postal workers, I would not trust them with a ballot as they will throw balllots away in conservative areas. Sounds like we already have some investigations going on about such things.

This thing about a couple states accepting ballots after the election is crazy, as either side could get a postmaster to put a past postmark date on mail. Also mail to prepaid postage does not go through a postmark so you can do that to bypass the ballot having to be cast by Nov 3.

What proof? I am a former USPS employee. Every year there are stories of employees destroying mail. With the heavily union postal workers, I would not trust them with a ballot as they will throw balllots away in conservative areas. Sounds like we already have some investigations going on about such things.

This thing about a couple states accepting ballots after the election is crazy, as either side could get a postmaster to put a past postmark date on mail. Also mail to prepaid postage does not go through a postmark so you can do that to bypass the ballot having to be cast by Nov 3.
First hand, hands on actual knowledge … instead of, you know, guessing, or accepting it from some “authority”.

An anecdote is interesting, but it is not proof. If mail “disappeared“ on a regular basis, it would be noticed. Unless th USPS was tossing junk mail, saving me the trouble of tossing it. Does a small fraction of mail get delayed or lost, sure. But I can’t think of a single example of mail I expected, that did not arrive. Of course, that information is also anecdotal 🙂

An anecdote is interesting, but it is not proof. If mail “disappeared“ on a regular basis, it would be noticed. Unless th USPS was tossing junk mail, saving me the trouble of tossing it. Does a small fraction of mail get delayed or lost, sure. But I can’t think of a single example of mail I expected, that did not arrive. Of course, that information is also anecdotal 🙂
I didn’t call it proof, I said it was knowledge.

I can’t believe you’ve never had USPS mail screwed up. I figured everyone had at some point. USPS and DMV and other government business, I’ve always recall them being more unreliable and inefficient than private businesses.

First hand, hands on actual knowledge … instead of, you know, guessing, or accepting it from some “authority”.
It is very factual of mail getting destroyed many times over the years by US postal employees. Many hit the news, some did not as USPS mgmt does not want the bad look. I have pay stubs from my years at US Postal.

First hand knowledge of the post office losing mail? How about the fact that I had been receiving my car payment invoice for 5 years (electronically invoiced so the mailing address is exactly the same every time from Ford Credit). About 4-5 months ago I suddenly stopped receiving my invoices and called up Ford Credit to find out what was going on in regards to my bills. Told by Ford Credit, along with a copy of the explanation that was on the returned invoices, that my address didn't exist. I ended up paying off Ford Credit directly for the rest of what was due on my car. I can provide you with dozens of cases like this that have happened to me over the years. First hand knowledge: A very good friend of mine works for the USPS and one of the employees at his Las Vegas post office branch was just fired after they found missing mail at his house. As for other first hand knowledge, just go and look up the court records and you will find numerous post office employees that have been charged with and convicted of tampering with US mail. This is a common occurrence, and sticking your head in the sand, will not change facts.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT