ADVERTISEMENT

F it it’s Rivalry week..

RebelScrub

Making UNLV relevent again for locals
May 29, 2001
You guys should get your asses in the seats. I will be going with about 10 other people.

They might have the cannon but that’s changing red. Here’s why.

1) Randall Cunningham will always be the superior QB compared to Kolin kapernick

It’s not even up for discussion.

2) Suge Knight is the better human being compared to Kapernick

Hear me out. We all saw the video of Suge Knight beating up on fools at the MGM and him running over gangster rapper actors in Hollywood but what we don’t know is that he said he thought the actor had a gun. Was it verified that the dead guy didn’t have a gun in his hip?

Now Kaperdick is on a a personal crusade. Apparently cops kill only black people according to the name of the movement “BLM”

To me, it’s a dead issue. Cops kill every color last time I checked. Everyone knows that..except for these guys.

Should the cops have killed that Reno football player that held up a Wells Fargo Bank back in the day?

Touché bitches.

If Coach Tony is smart he plays the better QB. And the better QB is Gillam .

We’ll see how this goes.

For those that know me, I got until Saturday to break slumps and crack skulls.

I score, we win.

You guys should get your asses in the seats. I will be going with about 10 other people.

They might have the cannon but that’s changing red. Here’s why.

1) Randall Cunningham will always be the superior QB compared to Kolin kapernick

It’s not even up for discussion.

2) Suge Knight is the better human being compared to Kapernick

Hear me out. We all saw the video of Suge Knight beating up on fools at the MGM and him running over gangster rapper actors in Hollywood but what we don’t know is that he said he thought the actor had a gun. Was it verified that the dead guy didn’t have a gun in his hip?

Now Kaperdick is on a a personal crusade. Apparently cops kill only black people according to the name of the movement “BLM”

To me, it’s a dead issue. Cops kill every color last time I checked. Everyone knows that..except for these guys.

Should the cops have killed that Reno football player that held up a Wells Fargo Bank back in the day?

Touché bitches.

If Coach Tony is smart he plays the better QB. And the better QB is Gillam .

We’ll see how this goes.

For those that know me, I got until Saturday to break slumps and crack skulls.

I score, we win.

What the hell are you going on about?

SCRUB is at his breaking point. Signs of cracking are clearly evident. Next stop mental ward. I am not far behind Scrub i will say hi if your still there.

I score we win..

Well, I scored a nude off a Facebook chick does that count?

Rebels win

What is with unr helmets???? They might want to get ready to lose to UNLV on a regular basis. We made them look like monkeys after the first quarter... LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You’re gonna hear it anyways..

It is well documented that whenever the scrub gets laid the UNLV team wins.

Back in 2008 or 2007 when we beat Utah for football. I hadn’t gotten laid in years. Maybe 2002 was my drought..

I met this chick at whiskey bar at green valley ranch. It was about closing time. We looked at each other in the elevator and just locked lips.i needed to rent a room. 300-500 was out of the question for whatever they charged. So she said “I got an idea..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT