ADVERTISEMENT

Extra tickets

Just walk up. There will be a dozen guys selling tickets. Wait till just before kick-off and low ball them.

When you get in, sit on the visitors side. You can easily sit 10 rows back on the 50 yard line with any ticket.

I understand this doesn't give $$ to the school because you'll be buying tickets that are already sold. But if $$ is important to you this is a good way to go.

Just walk up. There will be a dozen guys selling tickets. Wait till just before kick-off and low ball them.

When you get in, sit on the visitors side. You can easily sit 10 rows back on the 50 yard line with any ticket.

I understand this doesn't give $$ to the school because you'll be buying tickets that are already sold. But if $$ is important to you this is a good way to go.
That’s the way to do it, basketball or football. Until UNLV puts their best foot forward, they can’t rxpect the fans. Especially since the fans did it for decades while UNLV rested on laurels.

That’s the way to do it, basketball or football. Until UNLV puts their best foot forward, they can’t rxpect the fans. Especially since the fans did it for decades while UNLV rested on laurels.

Don't I know...

20 years...

120 odd home games.

30 wins....

90 losses..

I'm saying UNLV shouldn't expect fans to have wide open wallets with perpetual cash when they aren't earning it. They can preach loyalty but it's a two way street. IMO, they owe the fans, they've taken alot more than they've given.

We're saying the same thing...

Just in different ways..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT