ADVERTISEMENT

DRF Needs to Go too!

Knight Rebel702

NBA Draft Pick
Nov 11, 2016
Either step down or fire her A.S.A.P! I just don't trust her to hire the Right Coach to replace CTS. Her track record speaks for itself just look at the Basketball teams record ! SMH

Reactions: rebelwithacause
Either step down or fire her A.S.A.P! I just don't trust her to hire the Right Coach to replace CTS. Her track record speaks for itself just look at the Basketball teams record ! SMH

I totally agree. Besides...why fire Sanchez with one game to go? Are you that chickenshit and spineless you can't handle some people getting behind Sanchez if he beats Reno again and you'd have to fire him on a two game winning streak? Classless !! BY the time her bball hire and football hire reveal themselves to be complete and total failures, she will be long gone off to the next progressive gender equality university. No way she wants to get fired...at the rate the athletic department is going....her days are numbered...that is why she is looking for another job... before she gets fired.

I totally agree. Besides...why fire Sanchez with one game to go? Are you that chickenshit and spineless you can't handle some people getting behind Sanchez if he beats Reno again and you'd have to fire him on a two game winning streak? Classless !! BY the time her bball hire and football hire reveal themselves to be complete and total failures, she will be long gone off to the next progressive gender equality university. No way she wants to get fired...at the rate the athletic department is going....her days are numbered...that is why she is looking for another job... before she gets fired.

Hauck was fired the same way. Bob Davie was also let go at New Mexico yesterday.

This is common practice and normal timing for coaches to get fired. Happens all the time.

It is in no way out of the ordinary.

Lol seriously get behind Sanchez with a win over Nevada? That would be a good win (It won't happen) but you are insane if you think that one win would erase 5 years of crap that Sanchez has given unlv. Your expectations are in the toilet if you think a coach who started the year 2-8 and winless in the MW could save his job with two wins at the end of his 5th straight losing season.

Lol seriously get behind Sanchez with a win over Nevada? That would be a good win (It won't happen) but you are insane if you think that one win would erase 5 years of crap that Sanchez has given unlv. Your expectations are in the toilet if you think a coach who started the year 2-8 and winless in the MW could save his job with two wins at the end of his 5th straight losing season.
The expectation was put in place at the end of last season. Bowl eligibility or bust. That busted several weeks ago.

Agreed. A stupid post to get rid of an AD before they have even had a chance to do anything that has an impact on the athletic department.

About as bad as the people on twitter calling out UNLV for firing the coach due to racism even while the AD who did the firing is Hispanic and while ignoring his record.

Reactions: Rebel Chi-girl
Hauck was fired the same way. Bob Davie was also let go at New Mexico yesterday.

This is common practice and normal timing for coaches to get fired. Happens all the time.

It is in no way out of the ordinary.

Agreed! Actually more reason to fire early now with early recruiting deadline.

Agreed! Actually more reason to fire early now with early recruiting deadline.

Kinda, sorta..You still have to go through the interview process. It gives you a chance to contact coaches not currently working. But still have to wait till end of the season I believe to interview guys currently working. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong on that.

If you are targeting a Jim Mora for instance, it allows you to get ahead of things with interviews. If you are looking at a guy like Jay Hill I'm not sure you gain much from it..

Once they hit that 6th loss, it wasn't if, but when..

Last edited:
Reactions: j. spilotro
I got faith in DRF. I'm with Bull on the timing of the dismissal of Coach Sanchez, no harm done. I think you honor Tony by naming one of the major offices in the new Ferittita Complex after him, no hard feelings we realize and acknowledge your contributions but time to move on you're always welcome back. DRF will do her homework. I know Otz hasn't got off to a great start but I like the dedication the energy the staff recruiting locals etc (heck we went OT with KSU and Cal). This is a career maker decision for her and us she'll leave no stone unturned.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT