ADVERTISEMENT

DRF and secrets

WarthogRebel

Rebel Legend
Gold Member
Dec 31, 2006
One thing DRF can do is keep a secret. I don’t think we will know who this coach is from a list that some reporter or blogger has developed.

These lists are developed from leaked names given by coaches or agents. There are at least three reasons these names are given. One, A coach actually wants to be considered. Two, An agent wants the general perception put out that his coach is interested in coaching again or would consider leaving his current position. Three, an agent or coach wants his name put out in the public so he can negotiate a higher contract at his existing school.

I have no idea who DRF will choose. But I am pretty sure if it’s one of the coaches listed it’s only a lucky shot in the dark by some writer.

One thing DRF can do is keep a secret. I don’t think we will know who this coach is from a list that some reporter or blogger has developed.

These lists are developed from leaked names given by coaches or agents. There are at least three reasons these names are given. One, A coach actually wants to be considered. Two, An agent wants the general perception put out that his coach is interested in coaching again or would consider leaving his current position. Three, an agent or coach wants his name put out in the public so he can negotiate a higher contract at his existing school.

I have no idea who DRF will choose. But I am pretty sure if it’s one of the coaches listed it’s only a lucky shot in the dark by some writer.
Yeah, she’s been very tight with stuff.

While I was at The Executive Airport in Henderson getting ready to board my personal 777 I noticed a plane with a crimson “A” on the tail and the guy who got out kept being called “Nick.”

Read into that however you want.

Reactions: RebelinWA
I am in Alabama now . W Boyd called me up and asked if the wife and I wanted to grab Italian in downtown Birmingham with him and a guy named Nick. So considerate.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT