ADVERTISEMENT

CSU Head Job Opened Up

NO THANK U. Definitely it upgrade but nowhere near a homerun. Morgan Scalley if there is a God please. Dont go to CSU either.

NO THANK U. Definitely it upgrade but nowhere near a homerun. Morgan Scalley if there is a God please. Dont go to CSU either.
Oh I definitely wasn't implying I want Bobo. Certainly he isn't a step in the wrong direction, but even in the right direction only a small step. He would actually be a guy who I could see UNM going after. Or NMSU if they hadn't just announced retention of Doug Martin.

Scallley I expect to see more value in UNLV job than CSU. CSU probably poised right this moment for success moreso than UNLV, but in 2-3 years, the right guy will have identified UNLV as a much better job.

Reactions: Rebel_Luv
I think CSU opening could impact UNLV search a bit.

Good facilities.
New Stadium.
Willingness to spend money.
I don't think it'll have too much, to be honest. I expect them to go after different guys because of the region. Only a few guys who I think would consider both jobs, but you're definitely right that it could be worked into financial leverage for the coaching candidate.

Reactions: Bullmastiff 1
Bobo headed back to the southeast to be an OC. Either UGA or Carolina. Unless another G5 school wants to take a shot at him

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT