ADVERTISEMENT

Colorado State stops all football activities

Today a group of CSU players came forward supporting the coach, as has former UNLV assistant Brian White who is on staff at CSU. Its seems like the accusations are mostly coming from a former assistant that Addazio didnt retain when he arrived in Ft Collins.

Last edited:
That is why I called BS. These days the fake media have everyone guilty of anything before they have even investigated the evidence. What are the odds that any head coach would be a racist and their past history wouldn't have already caught up with them?

How on Earth is a directive not to talk to the media about COVID 19 become a racist and sexual allegation?

Today a group of CSU players came forward supporting the coach, as has former UNLV assistant Brian White who is on staff at CSU. Its seems like the accusations are mostly coming from a former assistant that Addazio didnt retain when he arrived in Ft Collins.
My guess is it won’t matter.

The switch has been flipped. Welcome to the former America where innocence until proven guilty. Now it’s guilty until innocence is proven beyond a reasonable doubt.

Reactions: LocoRebel
My guess is it won’t matter.

The switch has been flipped. Welcome to the former America where innocence until proven guilty. Now it’s guilty until innocence is proven beyond a reasonable doubt.
"Now it’s guilty until innocence is proven beyond a reasonable doubt."

Now it's guilty - and if you try to prove innocence that is even more proof of guilt.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT