ADVERTISEMENT

College Football News Preview

Thanks for posting the Link. They expect 6, I expect a minimum of 8 wins. Seven regular season Wins plus a Bowl appearance and a Bowl Win! [smoke] Go Rebels Go.....
I’m telling you, or backfield is going to be a nightmare. And the line will pace the way. We may have to outscore everyone but this team should be geared to do just that.

You are correct about probably having to outscore everyone. We were dreadful in pressuring the QB under Baer. I know Skipper plans to gamble a lot on D to improve upon that. Hopefully, we won't get burned too much. Need interior DL newcomers to be ready to play right away.

You are correct about probably having to outscore everyone. We were dreadful in pressuring the QB under Baer. I know Skipper plans to gamble a lot on D to improve upon that. Hopefully, we won't get burned too much. Need interior DL newcomers to be ready to play right away.

I like it, might as well take some chances. PLaying it safe didn't work out too well for us. I'd rather get burned a few more times and get more stops than methodically getting taken down field nearly every defensive possession.

If the D is really bad, they still will be an improvement over last season. We also have a few really good young defensive players that hopefully will step up this next season and make just enough plays to turn UNLV football into a winning program. Farrell Hester should be a big reason for the defensive improvement next year when he should be one of the leaders of the defense. Alex Perry, who is a 4 star transfer that came out of Bishop Gorman high school could also make a difference if he is allowed to play for UNLV immediately (based on family hardship) instead of sitting out a season

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT