ADVERTISEMENT

Coach or covid talk

Maybe he means me? I didn’t know Independent voters were Right Wing?

They all suck as far as I’m concerned. Always have.

Maybe TE? Any other mods?

Not sure.
As far as left wing radicals go unless you are a full on kool aid drinking flunky then you are right wing. Lifelong Democrats like Manchin now villainized by the left because he doesn't goose step to everything the left wants.

As far as left wing radicals go unless you are a full on kool aid drinking flunky then you are right wing. Lifelong Democrats like Manchin now villainized by the left because he doesn't goose step to everything the left wants.

Sinema who is pretty to the left is a pariah because she dared show some fiscal conservatism.. The horror...

Last edited:
Almost everyone who is in the at risk age groups would be on Medicare, so that really doesn't have much meaning. With as bad as Medicare is, most people that can afford it have supplemental insurance so that they are able to make their own medical decisions without worrying about the cost anyways.

Reactions: Bullmastiff 1
Posted on the other board too, but I just got an email from CCSD stating that as of the end of day today, mask mandates in the schools are done for. It's about time!
The Science changed …

Er, his polling sucked …

People that took masks hook, line and sinker - you were fooled. They forced you wear a version of MAGA hat and defend it to your death. You poor, controllable saps.

The Science changed …

Er, his polling sucked …

People that took masks hook, line and sinker - you were fooled. They forced you wear a version of MAGA hat and defend it to your death. You poor, controllable saps.
Unfortunately, a lot of people including a fair amount of my friends and family have the mentality to just believe what the media and government are saying, because, why would they lie or try to manipulate me? Plus, there's been so much misinformation in regards to their effectiveness, so it's tough to know what to believe. Just glad it's gone.

Unfortunately, a lot of people including a fair amount of my friends and family have the mentality to just believe what the media and government are saying, because, why would they lie or try to manipulate me? Plus, there's been so much misinformation in regards to their effectiveness, so it's tough to know what to believe. Just glad it's gone.
Unfortunately, I’d say it’s most people and sadly, they won’t come to grips with it. This is what can happen when you think things are pure, people can’t be evil, when you give the benefit of the doubt to everything and question nothing.

If people STILL want to wear masks wherever, I’m not going to say anything about it, whatever they want to do. But it’ll be a clear sign to me that many of those that still choose to wear them - they’ve been mentally damaged by the past two years.

Unfortunately, I’d say it’s most people and sadly, they won’t come to grips with it. This is what can happen when you think things are pure, people can’t be evil, when you give the benefit of the doubt to everything and question nothing.

If people STILL want to wear masks wherever, I’m not going to say anything about it, whatever they want to do. But it’ll be a clear sign to me that many of those that still choose to wear them - they’ve been mentally damaged by the past two years.
For sure. When I was in China years ago, tons of people were walking around town wearing masks. Just seemed to be the cultural norm there at the time. I sure hope the USA doesn't go that direction. I don't think it will, but if that's the governments first move any time a new virus starts spreading, it could head that way.

For sure. When I was in China years ago, tons of people were walking around town wearing masks. Just seemed to be the cultural norm there at the time. I sure hope the USA doesn't go that direction. I don't think it will, but if that's the governments first move any time a new virus starts spreading, it could head that way.
You'd hope that's the cultural/govermental differences and that people here wouldn't put up with it. But I never thought as many sheep would fall for this as currently did ....

Reactions: LVRebel2000
Considering the number of people in hospitals and dying is very similar to 6-9 months ago, was the removal of the mask requirement due to political or financial pressure?

Considering the number of people in hospitals and dying is very similar to 6-9 months ago, was the removal of the mask requirement due to political or financial pressure?
All movements and decisions have been non-medical and strictly political and now they are backtracking in hopes to make up for the miles of ground they lost with their insanity.

It's a fair question.

I don't think there is any question politics/poor polling numbers are behind some of it.

I also think it's safe to say at least on some level that policy/decision makers have come around to the fact that we are going to see more waves, more variants and the chase for zero Covid was a pipe dream all along.

The following is purely hypothetical but I think there could be some truth behind it....

Considering because of the sheer number of cases deaths haven't slowed down that much despite Omicron being a weaker variant, the removal of masks seems oddly timed.

I've made it clear that outside of N95 types masks are pointless..

But let's assume for a minute they actually worked.

Politicians removing mask mandates now because poll numbers are not trending well are putting lives at risk.

This is the mantra that is repeated about DeSantis...It shouldn't change because it's the other team..

I think the most logical explanation is that there is never going to be 'safe'...Only safer..

Like the flu there will be low and high death totals that vary by year.

We can hope that treatments improve to the point that Covid deaths are inline with what we see with the flu..

I believe in the vaccine and am not pissed off. I am mostly amazed at the contradictory information out there. After seeing Joe’s post, I found a recent article in the BMJ, which I assume is the British Medical Journal, that lauds the effectiveness of the vaccine. So the sheep who believe the scientist can feel vindicated that the vaccine works, and the sheep who believe in various conspiracies can believe the vaccine is ineffective or worse. Meanwhile, stay safe everyone🙂

I believe in the vaccine and am not pissed off. I am mostly amazed at the contradictory information out there. After seeing Joe’s post, I found a recent article in the BMJ, which I assume is the British Medical Journal, that lauds the effectiveness of the vaccine. So the sheep who believe the scientist can feel vindicated that the vaccine works, and the sheep who believe in various conspiracies can believe the vaccine is ineffective or worse. Meanwhile, stay safe everyone🙂
Just have to be able to assess studies. Most can’t, they’ll take a headline instead.

Reactions: Rebel1986
That graph doesn't mean it's completely ineffective it means it isn't the panacea many claim it to be and it means hospitalizations isn't an issue of the unvaccinated as so many will believe simply because Biden told them to.

I am vaccinated. Vaccinations help reduce severe symptoms and hospitalizations. But that graph is accurate and provided by the British government. I think I read 85% are fully vaccinated and boosted so it would reason that more hospitalized are those who are vaccinated than those who are not since only 10%ish of the population isn't vaccinated at all. Which statistically would show you are more likely to be hospitalized if you aren't vaccinated than if you are. But it shows the vaccine is very leaky and while providing a moderate benefit of preventing hospitalizations it only provides a minor benefit of producing the spread making vaccine mandates asinine.

I appreciate that Prevention magazine is advising to start exercising. I wish this became a more universal message!

Exercise and Covid

Personal anecdotes stink...Hate to use them, but...

An acquaintance of mine is a paramedic. Said very early on in the pandemic that the number of obese patience they were transporting who were struggling with Covid was definitely noticeable. Again this was a few months into to the pandemic. So about 2 years ago. The fact that it's been so under reported and has not been driven home by the CDC is borderline negligent in my opinion.

Rough estimates are 30% of Covid deaths can be linked to complications magnified by obesity.

Vaccines are great for lessening symptoms. So is actually taking care of your own body...

One of those helps in the immediate. The other a lifetime..

I know the concept of two different things both being true is hard for some to grasp, but that is definitely the case here.

Can anyone link an interview with the CDC director imploring people to look at exercising/dieting?

I'll stand corrected if it exists.

Personal anecdotes stink...Hate to use them, but...

An acquaintance of mine is a paramedic. Said very early on in the pandemic that the number of obese patience they were transporting who were struggling with Covid was definitely noticeable. Again this was a few months into to the pandemic. So about 2 years ago. The fact that it's been so under reported and has not been driven home by the CDC is borderline negligent in my opinion.

Rough estimates are 30% of Covid deaths can be linked to complications magnified by obesity.

Vaccines are great for lessening symptoms. So is actually taking care of your own body...

One of those helps in the immediate. The other a lifetime..

I know the concept of two different things both being true is hard for some to grasp, but that is definitely the case here.

Can anyone link an interview with the CDC director imploring people to look at exercising/dieting?

I'll stand corrected if it exists.
They know what is most beneficial and what’s less beneficial, unfortunately, they won’t be honest with it. While we might not know everything several things have been clear for quite some time and no energy was directed towards it. That’s negligence, imo.

Listen, when the dust settles and if the full truth or near full truth comes out, we did terribly with it all. On every level. And personally, I’d like to see some people spend the rest of their lives in prison but, you know, the elite and protected can do whatever they want with no accountability. It’s fd up, but we are at an extreme with that sort of thing right now and I’m just so surprised that so many “level headed” people are ok with that type of society.

They know what is most beneficial and what’s less beneficial, unfortunately, they won’t be honest with it. While we might not know everything several things have been clear for quite some time and no energy was directed towards it. That’s negligence, imo.

Listen, when the dust settles and if the full truth or near full truth comes out, we did terribly with it all. On every level. And personally, I’d like to see some people spend the rest of their lives in prison but, you know, the elite and protected can do whatever they want with no accountability. It’s fd up, but we are at an extreme with that sort of thing right now and I’m just so surprised that so many “level headed” people are ok with that type of society.
Didn’t read the article but apparently the venerable NYT came out with a piece today that the even more venerable CDC has lots of data but they don’t want to release it yet because it may be misconstrued. Sounds fishy as hell to me.

Looking forward to the Pfizer trial data, data that they don’t want released for 75 years (should make any reasonable person question things) will be (partially) released, month by month.

I doubt we will get complete truths. The world is full on propaganda cycle. Several places are already blaming things (eggs, stress, Covid infection, climate) for the expected myocarditis upticks. They’ll do the same sort of things with cancer increases, stroke, autoimmune issues, etc, etc, etc).

Didn’t read the article but apparently the venerable NYT came out with a piece today that the even more venerable CDC has lots of data but they don’t want to release it yet because it may be misconstrued. Sounds fishy as hell to me.

Looking forward to the Pfizer trial data, data that they don’t want released for 75 years (should make any reasonable person question things) will be (partially) released, month by month.

I doubt we will get complete truths. The world is full on propaganda cycle. Several places are already blaming things (eggs, stress, Covid infection, climate) for the expected myocarditis upticks. They’ll do the same sort of things with cancer increases, stroke, autoimmune issues, etc, etc, etc).

I don't think there will be anything nefarious in the Pfizer trials.

What I think will come out is that they knew about the possibility of waning efficacy. That mutations could be problematic.

The Covid vs Vaccine myocarditis data will be interesting.

It appears to be a possible side effect from both Covid and from the vaccines..

Not sure I've seen anything definitive on which has higher risk.

I don't think there will be anything nefarious in the Pfizer trials.

What I think will come out is that they knew about the possibility of waning efficacy. That mutations could be problematic.

The Covid vs Vaccine myocarditis data will be interesting.

It appears to be a possible side effect from both Covid and from the vaccines..

Not sure I've seen anything definitive on which has higher risk.
I’d like to see the source(s) that determined that the vaccines decrease the effects of covid. I’m not being confrontational, it’s just that the phrase is generally accepted by some but I haven’t seen the studies to support that.

If someone has that/those studies, please share.

I’d like to see the source(s) that determined that the vaccines decrease the effects of covid. I’m not being confrontational, it’s just that the phrase is generally accepted by some but I haven’t seen the studies to support that.

If someone has that/those studies, please share.
A study that is set up with its end point being a decrease of one symptom or more - that’s not a challenge, that’s easy. It’s a freshman open book test with a month to finish - it’s set up for “success”.

So pt A gets a cough, fever, body aches and fatigue. Pt B, on vax, gets cough, fever, and fatigue. The vax is a success! You still get sick, can still be hospitalized, can still die, can still spread. Never have the standards for success on any vax been so low … it’s why they don’t want data exposed fully. They know what it says and they know it’ll be heavily (and rightfully) criticized.

And when vx first patients keep needing a boost every 4-6 months while the naturally infected (first) patients are fine long term, it’ll show that they crushed full protection to this bug and it’s variants for life (IMO). That’s based upon long standing theories and observations of immunology, doesn’t have to be true, but should be the expectation. If this is a tampered with virus (unnatural insertions and/or deletions), then bets are off.

GB isn’t that big of a deal.. if it doesn’t happen to you!
Either is death, myocarditis/pericarditis, negative efficacy, immunosuppression by overstimulation from overuse leading to dormant infections ramping up and cancers to grow at faster rates.

Nah, it’s all good. The excess deaths are off the charts, far above expected with Covid deaths, but nothing to see here. The 18-49 group has never died (excess deaths not from Covid) at the rates we are seeing. Life insurance companies are noticing. It’s ok that non-Covid deaths are up for every category because we bought a month for 85 year old granny. We saved her life, it’s ok to kill an extra hundred thousand people to save her.

Silly, non-critical thinkers who rely upon MSM and experts with COI’s (sadly, it includes doctors toeing the line). Just look at the (real, not conjured up) data and assess the situation. It’s not good and it’s going to get worse, but it’ll be pinned on a “boogeyman” that serves as nothing but a distraction from truth because people are in too deep and cannot fathom admitting they were wrong.

10% of our admits are Covid negative “abnormal lab results” (I never seen that coding before in 26 years) meaning … something is way tf off, but we can’t figure out what it means, but it’s making you sick (low platelets, immature mononuclear cells, elevated LFT’s, elevated cardiac enzymes, elevated inflammatory markers, elevated dimers are a handful of the routine abnormals we are seeing with “abnormal laboratory results”. And no, it’s not a normal phenomenon, I’ve worked in the field a long time and have never seen it. It doesn’t mean they’re going to die … but it deserves heavy investigation, but we know where it leads and nobody wants to admit it). Of course, if they do investigate; they’ll put it on the long Covid boogeyman. That’s easy as hell to predict, we are already seeing it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT