ADVERTISEMENT

Change it up

RunninRebl90

Rebel Legend
Apr 1, 2009
Vegas baby
Time to get inventive if I'm Dave. I'd have new starters and other guys would see more minutes, while others see drastically less.

Starters

PG- Pat: Haus already said this is a thing. Good job by Rice to make this change. It gets Jerome off the ball and tries to reengage his "star" player.

SG- Poyser: Time to reward JP for his play and give him the minutes he needs to further develop simultaneously.

SF- Jones Jr: He's been wayward and off, but i would use a "promotion" as a way to try and reinvigorate him.

PF- Morgan: Has played his role to perfection this season. Only change i'd make is give him extended run, regardless of foul trouble. If he fouls out, so be it.

C- Zimm: Feed the big fella ALL day long. Work to get him back into game shape.

6th man- Ben. Rocksteady and he fights. Starters minutes as usual for BC (BC? Caveman? Good nickname? I like it).

First guard off the bench- Cook: The 13 game suspension and all the courts fines, classes and appearances are more than enough discipline. Time to see if this kid can earn his scholarship.

Next man up- Green: Yeah, another chucker. But this one can rebound and knock down free throws. See what he can do.

The rest- Jerome, Cornish and Ike: Would all see limited minutes and i'd have a VERY short leash on them. If they're on. Fine. Play and help the team. If they're clanking everything? Come watch the game by me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News