ADVERTISEMENT

Can he get it done?

reb4life777

Rebel Legend
Aug 2, 2011
Las Vegas
cerioslv.com
Damn, I wish I was better at conveying whats in my head.

We (fans) have to wait to see what horses will be in the barn. From the people I have talked to the barn should be full minus 1defection 1 NBA but adding 4 from recruiting . IF so the horses will be there to have a very good season get ranked and easily into the dance

The thing with CDR's Game plan. /system is that it looks so simple almost like nothing is being run but it is rather complex and hard to keep up without all the lapses. Next years team will have a full season and off season head start over last years . They dont have to start from the simplest of things, they can continue to grow . We saw glimpses of great defense and of great offence through-out the year, just never sustained and barely ever at the same time. I Think this year with the returning core we will be able to truly see CDR's offensive and defensive schemes for the first time. High IQ is a must along with high motor.

There will be a lot less wholes to fill,having more skilled players on both sides of the ball. Depth will not be an issue, nor wil match-ups. at this point I believe even rebel-net can agree it is do or die no excuses.

No idea what the stipulations are for having a "good "year will be but my guess is top 2 in conference nationally ranked . and firmly in 8 seed or above. i think this is a realistic goal and can be achieved .

Welcome back CDR hope you like the desert because the heat is on full blast.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News