ADVERTISEMENT

Caleb's little bro

1Tripoda

Rebel Legend
Gold Member
Aug 13, 2009
Is back on the market! I wouldn't mind having GoDeep being around for another 4 years.

6'5 WR

I wish that family all the best regardless of where the little brother ends up.

While I didn't always agree with the father's POV I respect the job he did in raising a fine individual. If the brother is half the man that Caleb was I'd beg him to come here. The good thing is our WR's have been the strength of the team so he'd be among good company.

Unlike a lot of the star parents we have came across, GoDeep was more right then anyone.
I love reading his posts. I miss it a lot, actually. I have learned a lot.

That being said, Mr. Herring if you are reading this...pick a school that will help your son and your family the most.
Pick a P5 conference team that guarantees his start, for an example.. But, if you pick UNLV WE would be so happy

As always, I appreciate the shout outs and the football conversations on the UNLV board. Always grateful for the opportunity afforded my elder son Caleb here at UNLV, and even more grateful that he finally got the opportunity to display his talents. Got a chance to go to a bowl game and a shot at the league. As for my young one, he is the beast. Who will be the coach for the school is huge. And knowing what I know and Who I know in the infrastructure of the school itself makes this a tough choice for us as a family. Ultimately, it will be his decision, with a whole lot of input from our family circle. Jacoby has gotten the chance to know D.Davis over the years, and really watched his growth and success. Coach C, was a big part of that.

This post was edited on 12/8 10:19 AM by classact8

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT