ADVERTISEMENT

Brooklyn Hicks

I’m sure UNLV had no clue about #4
From Olympia, Wa Timberview HS. This film was EYBL tournament and Rotary team which is a powerhouse. He finishes above the rim for 6'3". He and Whaley will fill some spots after this year's tournament team finishes up. We look more and more like a Big East team with these big guards, quick point guards who can flat out finish.

From Olympia, Wa Timberview HS. This film was EYBL tournament and Rotary team which is a powerhouse. He finishes above the rim for 6'3". He and Whaley will fill some spots after this year's tournament team finishes up. We look more and more like a Big East team with these big guards, quick point guards who can flat out finish.
Which PG? Unless Dedan Thomas Jr. commit, we dont have any. Hicks is a 3 at this level. Keyshon Gilbert is the 2G. Dedan,, KG, Hicks might be ....Villanova 2.0, Kevin might be on to something...

Which PG? Unless Dedan Thomas Jr. commit, we dont have any. Hicks is a 3 at this level. Keyshon Gilbert is the 2G. Dedan,, KG, Hicks might be ....Villanova 2.0, Kevin might be on to something...
Jackie Johnson say "Hi"

Jackie Johnson say "Hi"
Shane Nowell was a 5* point guard in high school. Gilbert was PG of state champion team in Missouri. Jackie Johnson III at 5'9" is also relevant. There are more guards on this team that can move, defend and follow the old mantra, a pass is quicker than a dribble.

Shane Nowell was a 5* point guard in high school. Gilbert was PG of state champion team in Missouri. Jackie Johnson III at 5'9" is also relevant. There are more guards on this team that can move, defend and follow the old mantra, a pass is quicker than a dribble.
Sounds like we can’t lose with that.

Seeing how Harkless and KG played thus far, isn't this kid the most perfect CKK's recruit? Nasty defender and never give up...

He is an idea recruit for our system. I’m going to piggyback on AJ Cerio’s words here and say that he could become a BDJ. He plays with that mindset. I didn’t realize the similarities until AJ pointed it out.

• Love
Reactions: LVRebel2000
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT