ADVERTISEMENT

Brennan Marion OC - Interview

I keep thinking about the starts of the Houston game. I keep seeing UNLV jump into a huuuuge lead early and kinda shocks the critics and media. I am talking about something like 41-0 in the 2nd quarter.

I keep thinking about the starts of the Houston game. I keep seeing UNLV jump into a huuuuge lead early and kinda shocks the critics and media. I am talking about something like 41-0 in the 2nd quarter.
Houston will come into that game not knowing what to expect. If the new QB fits in with the Go Go offense it could very well be UNLV Go Go Gone leaving Houston in the dust!
sombrero GIF

I wouldn't write off Houston.

They have a brand new coach, will be in the second year of the Big 12, so they matter more to the people of Texas, and Houston is a top 5, if not top 3 recruiting hotbed in the country.

Fritz did a great job at Tulane. It is tough to fully turn around a team in one season. But we just did it.

We could blow them out. I will be there so I hope that will happen. But I wouldn't look at last year as an example on how they are going to look/play.

I just know that there is MUCH, MUCH more potential for success at UH than say UNLV. Top recruiting hotbed in a true power conference. 2nd tier power conference, but still a conference that is leaps and bounds better than the MW.

I can see us win big or us losing by 2 scores. I don't think we get blown out though.

Also our offense will be different, but not completely different. We could look at Tulane film, but it is hard to extract will all new personnel. They will be a bigger surprise to us, then we will be to them.

I wouldn't write off Houston.

They have a brand new coach, will be in the second year of the Big 12, so they matter more to the people of Texas, and Houston is a top 5, if not top 3 recruiting hotbed in the country.

Fritz did a great job at Tulane. It is tough to fully turn around a team in one season. But we just did it.

We could blow them out. I will be there so I hope that will happen. But I wouldn't look at last year as an example on how they are going to look/play.

I just know that there is MUCH, MUCH more potential for success at UH than say UNLV. Top recruiting hotbed in a true power conference. 2nd tier power conference, but still a conference that is leaps and bounds better than the MW.

I can see us win big or us losing by 2 scores. I don't think we get blown out though.

Also our offense will be different, but not completely different. We could look at Tulane film, but it is hard to extract will all new personnel. They will be a bigger surprise to us, then we will be to them.
I wonder how much different our defense will be also. We've had a lot of turnover, and IMO, upgrades on the defensive backfield. Will they play the same schemes as last year, or add more blitzing? Can our DB's cover 1 on 1? Will our D line be able to hold up and get some pressure?

I wonder how much different our defense will be also. We've had a lot of turnover, and IMO, upgrades on the defensive backfield. Will they play the same schemes as last year, or add more blitzing? Can our DB's cover 1 on 1? Will our D line be able to hold up and get some pressure?
The backfield is almost completely turned over with high level power transfers. So I would hope that our defense looks different and plays better. I think the D line is the biggest question mark. But I sure hope we play better, especially over the top where we were burned much too often last year.

The backfield is almost completely turned over with high level power transfers. So I would hope that our defense looks different and plays better. I think the D line is the biggest question mark. But I sure hope we play better, especially over the top where we were burned much too often last year.
yeah, definitely got burned deep. The end of the season was rough. That was when we played some better quality opponents (SJSU, Boise, and Kansas), but in those 3 games, we gave up TD's of 56, 40, 57, 70, 60, 40, 56 and 43 yards.

I beat Houston by 38 in NCAA on Monday. Beat Kansas on the road and then got my ass handed to me by Syracuse at home. Not sure what happened.

Sitting at 4-2 going into Dirt Plot, Oregon.
I beat Houston 7-0, crushed Utah tech, got smashed by Kansas 28-0, and then a close loss to Syracuse.

Though I'm playing road to glory as the QB, can't call plays. Plus I probably suck, lol. I haven't played a football video game since NCAA 2012. (though I played that for years)

It seems like a lot of our transfers are not in the game. I didn't see Sluka, though playing as a QB may have overidden him, but no Cain on offense. Not sure about the defense.

Reactions: reagan21
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT