ADVERTISEMENT

BREAKING NEWS: Chris Beard FIRED!!!

He’ll rebound and get another job somewhere…

Yeah it’s awesome that Texas did the right thing but he’s too good of a coach to be sitting around..

(Looks over at Erick Harper)

He’ll rebound and get another job somewhere…

Yeah it’s awesome that Texas did the right thing but he’s too good of a coach to be sitting around..

(Looks over at Erick Harper)
2b294e94-6a8b-44f5-b99a-20f39d71a62f_text.gif

Reactions: bcvegaspt and NSU67
Can't say this surprises me. Time to go back to the bushes and earn his way up again, in between anger management, sensitivity, and being a real man classes.
First time I ever knew who this guy was he had a cast on his hand from punching a wall. I think he has a long way to go before he passes those being a real man classes...

First time I ever knew who this guy was he had a cast on his hand from punching a wall. I think he has a long way to go before he passes those being a real man classes...
I remember when Beard was hired by UNLV and I asked Evric what he thought about UNLV’s choice in Beard and he was like Meh! Lol

Last edited:
Karma is a mofo ain’t it? And it’s saying,,”thank you, sweet Jesus.”

I’ve gotten angry before when I was younger. Kicked a wall and punched a wall. Both times it went through the drywall and didn’t land where the wood beams are ( they have a machine that senses where the drywall is thick so you can place the nail.)

If this is a true story about Chris beard breaking his hand..then I’m laughing even harder.

Reactions: JTthe2nd

Here’s the fish wrap story…

he “choked” AND “bit” her..

I think the last time, I heard someone was bit, was Marv Alberts accusation. That’s just way way way too much.

Can’t wait to see what happens here.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
Crazy how guys like Dana White and Chris Beard - grown ass men in prestigious positions - both lead young men to the promise land of athletics and can lead them into a life where they can make millions - - both expect a high standard from their young athletes - "don't be a fool and ruin it all by getting all F**** up and beating your GF/ WIFE - that will ruin YOUR career - Game Over"-

Dont do what I do - just do what I say - The hypocrisy

REal men back up what they preach - He is a ****ing pussy and I hope he ends up moving to Saudi Arabia after the King gives him millions to make them good at Bball. As far as Dana White - I heard his wife is a raging bitch and is going to file for divorce and try to take half even with the prenup - Dana wants her whacked ...lol

Crazy how guys like Dana White and Chris Beard - grown ass men in prestigious positions - both lead young men to the promise land of athletics and can lead them into a life where they can make millions - - both expect a high standard from their young athletes - "don't be a fool and ruin it all by getting all F**** up and beating your GF/ WIFE - that will ruin YOUR career - Game Over"-

REal men back up what they preach - He is a ****ing pussy and I hope he ends up moving to Saudi Arabia after the King gives him millions to make them good at Bball. As far as Dana White - I heard his wife is a raging bitch and is going to file for divorce and try to take half even with the prenup - Dana wants her whacked ...lol

Speaking of slaps..I don’t condone but sometimes it’s just an automatic reflex.

Karma is a mofo ain’t it? And it’s saying,,”thank you, sweet Jesus.”

I’ve gotten angry before when I was younger. Kicked a wall and punched a wall. Both times it went through the drywall and didn’t land where the wood beams are ( they have a machine that senses where the drywall is thick so you can place the nail.)

If this is a true story about Chris beard breaking his hand..then I’m laughing even harder.
Karma? He may have been fired, but how many millions did he put into his bank account since leaving the short term UNLV job? I would love that type of Karma!

Karma? He may have been fired, but how many millions did he put into his bank account since leaving the short term UNLV job? I would love that type of Karma!
Do you remember how he said he met Jerry Tarkanian in his truck?

Do you remember how he said he met Jerry Tarkanian in his truck?

That was a straight up "F'n" lie and not a good one!

He also told a similar lie on the Jim Rome show about meeting him at the Final Four and Rome letting him in to eat at the hotel before he became a head coach!

This Clown must be related MAWA Chump as much as he lies!

I propose he and dana have a slap boxing match in the ring.

• Angry
Reactions: RebelScrub
Reactions: RebelScrub
Good to hear from you Slap. Hope you’re well.
Thanks man! All is well here....except for that Charger's game yesterday. How are things going around here? Tough turn for the bb season for the Rebs.

I just came over to collect my awards! 19 years on RebelNet according to my notification when I logged in. I practically own the place!

I’ll round up some of the crew and do a forum raid. Should be fun!! Win or lose!!

This should be interesting.

Anyone wanna do a forum raid?

Here are the rules..no crying, no whining, just pure shit talking!! Bring it like the old days. We get each other’s back!! If we lose, we own up to it and we still shit talk!!!

Rivals.com vs 247sports!!!

Intra forum rivalry!!

No stealing personal information/doxxing/

Thanks man! All is well here....except for that Charger's game yesterday. How are things going around here? Tough turn for the bb season for the Rebs.

I just came over to collect my awards! 19 years on RebelNet according to my notification when I logged in. I practically own the place!
Eh, UNLV keeps on UNLV’ing in the major sports.

Add pro sports in the city to the lower than mediocre success we’ve garnered the past 10 years, much of the fanbase has departed. Crowd size, energy, media coverage, all low. Hell, even I finally put a stop to my 720+ consecutive home game streak over 35 seasons to rest. Now I go when it’s convenient and I had a couple kids a few years back and I’m a healthcare worker. so you can imagine there isn’t a ton of time.

It’s just totally different. As Vegas changed/grew/became more corporate, UNLV became less prominent and less successful.

Don’t mind old Joe. He switched professions and is now a head certified nursing assistant at Desert Springs Hospital..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT