ADVERTISEMENT

Boise St. considering joining the AAC

khokhol8

National Player of the Year
May 24, 2012
Apparently they want to join as football only members. Like BYU before them they would have the rest of their teams kicked out of the Mountain West I assume. I don't see how that would be a good move.

Apparently they want to join as football only members. Like BYU before them they would have the rest of their teams kicked out of the Mountain West I assume. I don't see how that would be a good move.

the AAC is an upgrade in FB for sure, which hasn’t always been the case. I don’t think BSU cares about any other sports, so probably would have no issues putting those teams in the WAC or wherever else that they could find a home for them.
BSU coach rumored to Auburn.

Last edited:
Maybe I am the only one but I would say don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Reactions: LocoRebel
Boise is a one hit wonder, that being the upset of Oklahoma under Chris Petersen. Since then it has been running on fumes. Proof? Just lost to San Jose State for MW championship.

Boise is a one hit wonder, that being the upset of Oklahoma under Chris Petersen. Since then it has been running on fumes. Proof? Just lost to San Jose State for MW championship.

Im assuming you are being sarcastic. If UNLV could only be halfway as successful as BSU. Since that OU win they have finished in the top 25 9 times, 3 of those in the top 10 and been to a bowl game every year.

Reactions: Bullmastiff 1
Without BYU and BSU the conference is even further on it's way to obscurity.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT