ADVERTISEMENT

Bishop Gorman vs Mater Dei

Gator 82

UNLV Hall of Fame
May 26, 2008
If anyone is going to snap their 55 game winning streak this season, Mater Dei has the best chance tonight. Who do you guys have in this one. I'll go the homer route and say BG 28 - MD 25

This is a tough one. Mater Dei is more potent all around, and have more potential. However, Gorman always seems to roll edge and play lights out when they need to.

I ll take the Gorman offense to pass wide and long on the young Mater Dei secondary.

Gorman 41 Mater Dei 40

Wow. I think we can all agree that BG took a step backward from last year's incredible team... I don't know if any of us realized how good MD was. The bits that I managed to see, they just looked outstanding.

BG has definitely taken a step back with their O line and the lack of a running game has made them very one dimensional. Can't expect DTR to do it all on offense. I had a feeling they would regress this year because of all the talent that graduated last year. Lot of young inexperienced guys now getting a chance to play who had to sit and watch all the 3,4 & 5 star players the last few years.

What was the final...35-21 for Mater Dei ? Not too bad for BG....MD is ranked #1 and were at home.... Liberty lost too 31-0 to the #25 ranked team

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT