ADVERTISEMENT

Big 10

WarthogRebel

Rebel Legend
Gold Member
Dec 31, 2006
Met today (Sunday) To decide On playing in the fall. Couldn’t come to a decision. Starting to look more like a decision will be made within a week. PAC 12 looking to align their schedule with Big Ten in order to have out of conference games. Starting to look more and more like the Mountain West will be the only bowl series conference to not play in the fall.

Met today (Sunday) To decide On playing in the fall. Couldn’t come to a decision. Starting to look more like a decision will be made within a week. PAC 12 looking to align their schedule with Big Ten in order to have out of conference games. Starting to look more and more like the Mountain West will be the only bowl series conference to not play in the fall.
You cannot be surprised. Just as UNLV has nearly always been “non-Rebel” in playing it ultra safe and double PC, the conference is much the same.

I think it’s the wrong move, but really don’t care enough to lose sleep over it either.

Reactions: Bullmastiff 1
The Big just announced they will start in late Oct and play 8 games with a 9th games as a championship Dec. 19. Daily testing.

B1G is back and now the PAC and MWC are feeling the pressure to restart. Look at CMA’s comment. Maybe we’ll get some football this year!

Reactions: rebelx
I live in LA and the whole state is still pretty locked down, except for Orange County. The Universities are closed and will not be opening anytime soon. Since the PAC-12 has 4 California schools in conference, they aren’t playing football until the state loosens the reigns here. It sucks.

The MW has 3 California schools, so I doubt the conference will be playing football until after mid November.

I mean, the state literally tried to cancel Halloween here. HALLOWEEN!!! Since they tried to cancel a holiday, they sure as hell aren’t letting colleges play football, even if it’s the schools’ biggest source of revenue.

I love Arroyo’s enthusiasm, but California is full of pu**ies (not puppies) in high decision making places. Those decision makers will impede SDSU, Fresno and SJSU from playing, thus I doubt the Rebs will be playing anytime soon.

All that would need to be done is to replace the California games with other teams in the MWC that we are not currently playing, or we play unr like 6 time and beat them six times!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT