ADVERTISEMENT

Big 10 schools thinking of playing their own schedules.

The difference is the Big has 6 AD's and 6 Presidents that want to play football. It's huge $$ for them.

I'm not sure the MW can come up with six programs that make any $$ on football.

Fresno State averaged just short of 32K per game last season, and would have most likely have passed BSU this year in attendance. I expect they are a profitable school, but in regards to finding 6, no!

Is there any chance we would have potentially been profitable this year with the new stadium with increased attendance and game day revenues?

Is there any chance we would have potentially been profitable this year with the new stadium with increased attendance and game day revenues?
I tried to find data for that exact premise but I gave up. Someone in the administration has a good estimate but it's impossible for an average person to find good inputs from the internet.

My proposal:

10 game schedule. Played last Sat in Sept to first Sat in Dec. ( 11 Saturdays making for a bye week)

Home and Home Fresno, BYU, Boise, Wyoming, UNLV , Nevada.

Negotiate a quick T.V. Deal. Limit fans to 15000. Family groups can sit together, others must be separated by an open seat. Masks mandatory. Temp taken at entry. ( faster than going through a woman's purse)

For $ 500 I'll develop the schedule and for $ 1,000 I'll negotiate the T.V. deal.

My proposal:

10 game schedule. Played last Sat in Sept to first Sat in Dec. ( 11 Saturdays making for a bye week)

Home and Home Fresno, BYU, Boise, Wyoming, UNLV , Nevada.

Negotiate a quick T.V. Deal. Limit fans to 15000. Family groups can sit together, others must be separated by an open seat. Masks mandatory. Temp taken at entry. ( faster than going through a woman's purse)

For $ 500 I'll develop the schedule and for $ 1,000 I'll negotiate the T.V. deal.

Throw in Michigan and Ohio State!... They will need games.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT