ADVERTISEMENT

BHam

Enjoy his play this coming up season because if he has similar results and has improved his defense like i have been reading he will be playing in the NBA the followinfg year. Which is good for him, but I would love to see him and Jenkins dominate the MWC their senior seasons.

Enjoy his play this coming up season because if he has similar results and has improved his defense like i have been reading he will be playing in the NBA the followinfg year. Which is good for him, but I would love to see him and Jenkins dominate the MWC their senior seasons.
Bryce is young for his class. If he improves from over last year performance, he is gone. When EML was healthy and playing well, he took some pressure off Bryce....he thrived. David Jenkins is better than EML, so don’t expect much drop off with Bryce

I'm expecting a better team this year after being pleasantly surprised with the improvement last year. Jenkins and Wood should really add to the starting unit while the newcomers will fight for minutes. Looks to be a good set up with Bryce as the focal point for the offense

Reactions: SilverSpoon
The Hamilton-Jenkins combo could be deadly and could be the best 1-2 punch in the MW.

Jenkins is a lights out 3 point shooter. His last year at SDSU he had games where he was, from 3: 6-12, 5-10, 10-15 wow, 5-10, 5-9, 5-8, 8-11, and 8-11.

The Hamilton-Jenkins combo could be deadly and could be the best 1-2 punch in the MW.

Jenkins is a lights out 3 point shooter. His last year at SDSU he had games where he was, from 3: 6-12, 5-10, 10-15 wow, 5-10, 5-9, 5-8, 8-11, and 8-11.
Hamilton really improved in that area ... and both are very strong with mid range which I hope isn’t curtailed by coaching philosophy. As a duo, that can be deadly. With that aspect of the game, my only wish is that both were tighter with the ball. Both turnover prone.

But yeah, it’s a good duo offensively. Should be best duo in the MWC.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT