ADVERTISEMENT

OT: OFF TOPIC Best documentary this year,

Just started watching this to see what it was about and ended up watching the whole thing. Very interesting and one of the reasons why I stopped watching the news years ago. Every single media outlet (news, film, music, websites, even sports) in this country, every single one of them has an agenda, they ALL lean to one side or the other, so how do you know that you're getting the truth? Most people in this country don't care about the truth, they just want to hear what they want to hear, I'm probably guilty of that myself.

Just started watching this to see what it was about and ended up watching the whole thing. Very interesting and one of the reasons why I stopped watching the news years ago. Every single media outlet (news, film, music, websites, even sports) in this country, every single one of them has an agenda, they ALL lean to one side or the other, so how do you know that you're getting the truth? Most people in this country don't care about the truth, they just want to hear what they want to hear, I'm probably guilty of that myself.
It’s horrible man. I agree with you. Unless it’s a critique on a movie or maybe a beat writer article on a game....

What makes it very difficult is that many are filled with truths, but then they are peppered with half truths and then opinion is inserted as factual and it’s all mashed together.

At least if it’s a straight forward editorial and it’s clear it’s an editorial.... those you can read and know you can agree or disagree. But factual articles aren’t supposed to be a hybrid with an editorial. That’s shit and that’s intentionally and it made journalism go from a one noble profession to Jerry Springer.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT