ADVERTISEMENT

Bailey

I’ll give him that last throw for a TD though, it looked good. It takes him too long to get use to playing lower competition, for my taste.

Cement shoes, slow delivery, doesn’t get through progressions … he’s barely missed on a couple that would have given UNLV some space. It sucks because they were pretty damn open.
That being said, please turn down any bowl offer.

Reactions: rebelfan1969
He missed some open guys deep no doubt plus he was lucky he didn’t have a pass in the flat picked off but our offensive line was absolute garbage there was no room to run and the Reno d line spent half the game in our backfield. I think he can be good if he improves his accuracy consistency. I like him better than the praying mantis Reno had at QB.

Arroyo better work some recruiting magic at the OL position to protect him, he seems to need a lot of protection because he is not a threat running the ball.

The defense is not the issue. It is Bailey and the offence line.
Defense gave up 458 yards to UNR team that sucks ass!

OL might be horrible, but the whole team needs total upgrade in talent, winning 5 games is great in theory but the last 7 games told me this bad team. Losing to Hawaii is unacceptable. To beat Reno. 2 win team who play calling is horrible. Run the ball at 3 they score, no doubt in my mind.

Anyone thinks Arroyo turning this program around watch the last 2 games against worst teams in America. I have no doubt Arroyo way over his head. I have to look at next yr schedule no way they win 5.

Defense gave up 458 yards to UNR team that sucks ass!

OL might be horrible, but the whole team needs total upgrade in talent, winning 5 games is great in theory but the last 7 games told me this bad team. Losing to Hawaii is unacceptable. To beat Reno. 2 win team who play calling is horrible. Run the ball at 3 they score, no doubt in my mind.

Anyone thinks Arroyo turning this program around watch the last 2 games against worst teams in America. I have no doubt Arroyo way over his head. I have to look at next yr schedule no way they win 5.
This!

Every other team in the MWC will be better and for some reason, I don’t think we will be!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT