ADVERTISEMENT

Bad QB’s

Pistol Pete 1

Retired Number
Sep 22, 2008
I have seen some teams in tournaments this year that just have awful qb’s. TCU gets 9 interceptions in one game, wow. Was he trying to throw to the Horned Frogs? And TCU can only amass 7 pts in regulation with all those turn overs?

Reactions: Sam-I-am
I have seen some teams in tournaments this year that just have awful qb’s. TCU gets 9 interceptions in one game, wow. Was he trying to throw to the Horned Frogs? And TCU can only amass 7 pts in regulation with all those turn overs?
Just a little more food for thought concerning QBs comes out of the Wiscy destruction of the Canes today.
Miami played three highly rated 4 Star QBs today. Wiscy played a low 3 Star QB who was a replacement for the injured starter who was also a lower rated 3 Star.
Two of Miami's 4 Star QBs combined for 4 INTs, the starter totaled 46 yards passing and the 2nd stringer totaled 11 yds. Their 3rd stringer didn't attempt a pass.
Wiscy's QB only went 6/11 for 73 yds 1 INT & 1TD

Wiscy won 35 to 3 and they could have scored in the 50s. Why? It's not as though Wiscy's QB was so superior to the Canes 4 Star QBs. The logical conclusion = Strong defense supported by a strong rushing offense.

Reactions: bcvegaspt
I was watching that game when I started the post. Didn’t know the back story but knew they didn’t look too good. Thanks for that info.

Reactions: Sam-I-am
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT