ADVERTISEMENT

Armani

Wish him nothing but the best, I think this means the coaches know we have an upgrade on the roster and Armani wasn't going to see much time if any at the QB spot.

It's both good and bad.

Always hurts to lose an athlete of his level, but to me it means the coaches feel confident with who is on the roster QB wise

Reactions: RebelMan5000
Good luck Armani. Hope he finds a good spot. Maybe an FCS school would be better if he wants to remain a quarterback.

2nd QB out this week. We had too many QB’s to begin with but hopefully this is the last transfer out. I assume Justin Rogers must be immediately eligible and healthy or else we’ll be looking a little thin.

Last edited:
I feel bad for him. His freshman year was promising (MWC freshman of the year). His sophomore year he had that early toe or foot injury at Arkansas St. and the coaching staff realized that the games they won that year was when Armani was healthy. He was awesome in that comeback win for the cannon in 2018! In the off season before his junior year he was constantly told that he needed to stay healthy and when the season rolled around he was much less aggressive as a runner in the beginning of the season which took a big part of his value out of the equation. I feel he just wasn't coached well, leading to less development than he could have had. I wish him all the best. He was amazing at times.

I don't feel sorry for him. I think he got what was most important to his family, and the reason people go to school, a degree. I do feel like he was always a class act, and do wish him the best wherever he ends up playing his last season, that is if they play this next season.

I don't feel sorry for him. I think he got what was most important to his family, and the reason people go to school, a degree. I do feel like he was always a class act, and do wish him the best wherever he ends up playing his last season, that is if they play this next season.

I agree with khokhol8 in that he appeared to be a victim of bad position coaching... but he graduated, got playing time, and got to live one of the rarities of a dream for an athlete, being a starting QB in D1. With better coaching or under different scenarios, he could have probably been more successful... but definitely wouldn't say I feel sorry for him.

Hope he lands somewhere that he is a plug and play fit, and hope to see him succeed.

Could make a nice little highlight reel of his time at UNLV. Will be fun to watch him in another program where he might fit a little better at QB. Nothing but the best to the young man.

He was awesome in that comeback win for the cannon in 2018! In the off season before his junior year he was constantly told that he needed to stay healthy and when the season rolled around he was much less aggressive as a runner in the beginning of the season which took a big part of his value out of the equation. I feel he just wasn't coached well, leading to less development than he could have had. I wish him all the best. He was amazing at times.

That game was truly amazing. It was definitely his best game at UNLV. Armani had 5 TD’s that day and led the Rebels to an unbelievable comeback. Thank you Armani! I’ll never forget that day at Sam Boyd. One of my best memories from SBS.

Reactions: LocoRebel
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT