ADVERTISEMENT

Argument for UNLV

I started to watch this, but he is just awful.
Doesn't understand the true Population of the Las Vegas Valley. Has no idea about the quality of the Feritta complex. Just completely uninformed and a goober to boot. Not worth the time. I appreciate the sentiment, though

I started to watch this, but he is just awful.
Doesn't understand the true Population of the Las Vegas Valley. Has no idea about the quality of the Feritta complex. Just completely uninformed and a goober to boot. Not worth the time. I appreciate the sentiment, though
Any publicity is good publicity.
- All politicians, probably

At least we are getting in the conversations. I didn't listen since I trust your opinion, but I just like that someone is talking about us in the same breath as a P5 Conference.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
Any publicity is good publicity.
- All politicians, probably

At least we are getting in the conversations. I didn't listen since I trust your opinion, but I just like that someone is talking about us in the same breath as a P5 Conference.
LOL. I dont know where that dude get his information from. If he asked somebody from this site he would have gotten better stats to support UNLV. I guess what he got is good enough for UNLV to the PAC 12. Beautiful girl...stay with me.

INXS stays in my head.

Reactions: bcvegaspt
First off you have a SUU guy discussing UNLV's case for the PAC. He undermines the facilities. Completely bores the hell out of you. Entire case is geographical, then basically states UNLV won't win but that's okay to be a bottom feeder. Then he ends up saying he would never add UNLV. But Fresno instead

He didn’t say he would never add unlv, he just said it wouldn’t be his first choice. Honestly, I might pick another Cali school over UNLV if I wasn’t a Rebel fan. Unlv would still be second thoufh.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT