ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone know if we still have connections at College of the Canyons?

reagan21

Rebel Legend
Sep 8, 2009
DT/NG Victory Vaka needs a home. Former Texas A&M and BYU signee. Had an injury his senior year of HS and BYU wouldn't clear him for spring practice so he looked elsewhere. He's been cleared for 14 months and played a full season last year at CotC. I know coach is on here. Go get him. 6'3" 330

Last edited:
What are the concerns with him? I just googled him and found his twitter page, from what I can tell McNeese St and Eastern Kentucky have offered. Did his play drop off that signifacantly the year he played at CoC? It appears that he was healthy. I also saw an article that he had been comitted and decomitted to A$M, CU and then took a PWO at byu which I assume was after his injury and any offers he had were no longer there?

Last edited:
We snagged Moten from CoC so yes, the connection is still there but I'm not sure why Vaka hasn't been looked at. No matter where he signs, it'll probably be during the summer.

What are the concerns with him? I just googled him and found his twitter page, from what I can tell McNeese St and Eastern Kentucky have offered. Did his play drop off that signifacantly the year he played at CoC? It appears that he was healthy. I also saw an article that he had been comitted and decomitted to A$M, CU and then took a PWO at byu which I assume was after his injury and any offers he had were no longer there?
He does seem to take plays off which is what his concern were. The decommit from A&M had everything to do with COVID. he decided to leave hs early after this junior year of HS because no one knew if there would be a senior year. He didnt play football for 2 years due to injury and COVID. BYU wouldn’t clear him.

I think the issue is consistency on the field.

I don’t think he’s a program changer; but we could always use depth and size on the DL.

Last edited:
Reactions: LVRebel2000
I heard about DT/NG Victory Vaka. Contrary to what you mentioned, Victory Vaka didn't sign with Texas A&M or BYU. He faced some injury issues in high school and ended up playing at College of the Canyons. He's cleared now and had a full season there. Just wanted to clarify the details! I know this by the way because I write students essays for money with the help of this source https://edusson.com/write-essays-for-money it actually made me grow a lot, because these writings really seem interesting to me, even better than the information I get from professors at university.

Last edited:
Apparently there are three Vakas on College of the Canyons. Just take them all at this point.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT