ADVERTISEMENT

Another possible gone!

Rebel_Luv

Rebel Legend
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Beau Baldwin to Cal Poly. If we don't do better than them then heads need to roll. Makes me think we definitely going to greatly upgrade with the next hire.

Clemson's co-offensive coordinator being reported as USF's next HC. Not sure of the financials, but Clemson recently gave Scott a $150,000 raise in February putting him at $1 mil per year.

Makes me think we have our guy but he's still coaching. Leaning towards Hill. Maybe Scalley, but I think he'd leave now.

Reactions: Bullmastiff 1
Looking at his resume (that being he has never been anywhere but Utah), had to assume he would be the coach in waiting type. Seems like Wittingham is likely to coach out his contract and nothing else.

Seeing mixed reaction of Oregon fans on their boards and twitter. A handful of "good!" but also a lot of "well, he wasn't great at developing QBs, but he gets less credit than he deserves" ....

Reactions: Bullmastiff 1
Looking at his resume (that being he has never been anywhere but Utah), had to assume he would be the coach in waiting type. Seems like Wittingham is likely to coach out his contract and nothing else.

Seeing mixed reaction of Oregon fans on their boards and twitter. A handful of "good!" but also a lot of "well, he wasn't great at developing QBs, but he gets less credit than he deserves" ....

Well he developed their current qb into a stud.

Reactions: LocoRebel
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT