ADVERTISEMENT

Another portal loss+

This one bums me out. I know he never became what some of us thought he could become but I still liked him and appreciated the effort when he did get a chance to play. I hope he finds a good spot to settle in to and get some quality minutes.

This one bums me out. I know he never became what some of us thought he could become but I still liked him and appreciated the effort when he did get a chance to play. I hope he finds a good spot to settle in to and get some quality minutes.
The kid argue with the official in the middle of the play while having the ball in his hands. I am ok with this departure.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
On people coming... There were very few irreplaceable players from last years roster and we need as many spots to bring in better or more consistent players...

Reactions: LVRebel2000
Not sure who is coming … but he didn’t help the team at all and he had some mental hurdles he wasn’t clearing. Don’t need another season for somebody that’s hoping and waiting for things to click … too much at stake.
I keep hoping they will get a big time transfer or two that either have existing connections to Dedan Thomas, or want the chance to play on the same team. I have no doubt that the AD has already told Coach Kruger that this is a must get to the NCAA tournament season or he will be gone, so he better hit a homerun in regards to the transfers to go with the recruits that are already coming into the program next season.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT