ADVERTISEMENT

Another one on the way!

Love to hear it! I agree that it's not annoying in the least. Its exciting knowing that high level talent is coming in to compete with the pieces already in place. Iron sharpens iron! There's something to be said about practicing with and against other high level players that pushes players to achieve more than they would in an "easier" environment. Not to mention the huge value of having quality depth.

With that being said, maybe you could mix up the title of your posts a little? 😂😂 With so many new guys coming in, I thought this was the same thread as on of the others.

Love to hear it! I agree that it's not annoying in the least. Its exciting knowing that high level talent is coming in to compete with the pieces already in place. Iron sharpens iron! There's something to be said about practicing with and against other high level players that pushes players to achieve more than they would in an "easier" environment. Not to mention the huge value of having quality depth.

With that being said, maybe you could mix up the title of your posts a little? 😂😂 With so many new guys coming in, I thought this was the same thread as on of the others.
Great points made and I appreciate the support. Lmao I'll make sure to change the titles up!

Keep it coming. We are changing the Perception of the football program. Our Twitter is going off so many recruits are reaching out to our staff.
I have noticed that the twitter account numbers have been increasing quickly. When the new coaching staff came on board UNLV was about 11K behind unr, now they are about 8.3K behind unr and closing the gap quickly.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT