ADVERTISEMENT

Anderson Hunt

khokhol8

National Player of the Year
May 24, 2012
I forgot to mention that Anderson Hunt was at the Wyoming game and it made me wonder "Will UNLV retire his number at some point?" He was the Final Four MVP for crying out loud, the only one we ever had and probably the only one we will ever have. Thoughts?

I forgot to mention that Anderson Hunt was at the Wyoming game and it made me wonder "Will UNLV retire his number at some point?" He was the Final Four MVP for crying out loud, the only one we ever had and probably the only one we will ever have. Thoughts?
He gave us 3 great years and was key to making Lute Olsen's head implode. That by itself deserves a number retirement ceremony.

Reactions: khokhol8
He should go back and finish his UNLV degree..

But yeah, it’s a shame he left and went unddrafted. He was probably my favorite player of all time. I liked him better than GA, Augmon and LJ..

Hunt’s number should absolutely be hanging from the rafters. It’s not one of those things that should be on the fence.

He should go back and finish his UNLV degree..

But yeah, it’s a shame he left and went unddrafted. He was probably my favorite player of all time. I liked him better than GA, Augmon and LJ..
Stacey and Anderson are the truths. They are the real and those two guys would make helluva staff for UNLV.

Reactions: khokhol8
Hot tub photo derailed his pro career and his legacy within UNLV. Us fans still appreciate his greatness and contributions to the program, but it's going to be a tough sell to any administrator.

Characters were everywhere back in the day but two of my favorites didn’t even play for UNLV, Hook and Bernard were up there!

I couldnt have been given a worse roomate in the dorms, I dont care what anyone ever tells me about theirs, Ive got stories to top that.
Between Rumone Hilton beer bonging 40s and bashing his head into walls, Preacher and that Dwight nutjob who got arrested for beating up a hooker at like 4am, it was an amazing time. Oh and then I got kicked out. Then moved into that shthole behind Sports Pub and got kicked out again lmao.

Between Rumone Hilton beer bonging 40s and bashing his head into walls, Preacher and that Dwight nutjob who got arrested for beating up a hooker at like 4am, it was an amazing time. Oh and then I got kicked out. Then moved into that shthole behind Sports Pub and got kicked out again lmao.
Hilton was was classic Texas! Lol Oh the good old days!

Reactions: InZoneU
What up MP. It's the old MW back. Just older and not as frisky lol. Hope you're doing well out in the 303.
Hey my man MW! It has been way too long, we need to catch up? The last time we talked was like years ago, is your number still the same?

Hot tub photo derailed his pro career and his legacy within UNLV. Us fans still appreciate his greatness and contributions to the program, but it's going to be a tough sell to any administrator.
F*ck the administration!!

Another name I would love to catch up with us Rothermels Return and we would have a pretty decent discussion board again!

How is it a tough sell?

What games did he actually rig because to my knowledge he scored 29 points in the championship game and in the 1991 semifinal, he was covered on that last shot?

Hey my man MW! It has been way too long, we need to catch up? The last time we talked was like years ago, is your number still the same?
Yeah still the same. I sort of logged off from social media stuff for awhile. Would be good to catch up. We still need to hit up those $1 beers in the Rockpile lol

Reactions: rebel5280
How is it a tough sell?

What games did he actually rig because to my knowledge he scored 29 points in the championship game and in the 1991 semifinal, he was covered on that last shot?
No way any of those guys would do Tark dirty like that. Makes me laugh when people say Augmon threw the game. Yeah skip going to the pros for a year so he could throw a final four game. Some people are morons.

• Angry
Reactions: RebelScrub
No way any of those guys would do Tark dirty like that. Makes me laugh when people say Augmon threw the game. Yeah skip going to the pros for a year so he could throw a final four game. Some people are morons.
f’n totally. I watch the 1991 game from time to time.

Augmon vs Grant Hill was a WASH!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT