ADVERTISEMENT

Aidan Robbins

Was a very good player for us, and I would like to hopefully retain him if possible.

But we had some all time backs with the chuckwagon and Lex the past few years. Ar didn't quite impact us as much as them, but he is a legit bell cow back.

While I hope that he sticks around, I don't see him as the program impacting RB that Chuck Wagon was.
I liked him. But he faded, so did the line though, and the competition increased. Hope Courtney remains.

But the harshness of the portal is also the saving grace. If you get the right guys, the impact can be immediate.

no vision… had multiple times in the UNR game to where if he had patience could’ve picked up a lot more yardage and 1st downs. Ran into his blocks a lot. Like y’all said, good player, but not gonna make or break us like a Thomas or Williams.

no vision… had multiple times in the UNR game to where if he had patience could’ve picked up a lot more yardage and 1st downs. Ran into his blocks a lot. Like y’all said, good player, but not gonna make or break us like a Thomas or Williams.
We had
My 11 year old is going to be mad. He loved Robbins.
i had the poster that they gave away. Going right into the trash.

Transfer in..transfer out. Nature of the beast these days.

Dillion Johnson out of Miss St. Just roasted Leach on his way out the door but is a talented back Odom should know since he torched them for 2 scores on a team that hardly ran ball...

I'd like to see AR back, but Reese might be a,better fit for the style of offense that Odom has favored in past..

Apparently AR didn't care for what Odom had to say when meeting with the team

Dont get too comfy with a player or a roster. I hate it.

the good thing is you could suck and flip it the following year. But you can also show growth and have it vanish.
Dillion Johnson out of Miss St. Just roasted Leach on his way out the door but is a talented back Odom should know since he torched them for 2 scores on a team that hardly ran ball...

I'd like to see AR back, but Reese might be a,better fit for the style of offense that Odom has favored in past..

For a team that struggled to generate a lot of big plays, Reece should have seen more touches.

Not saying even a 50/50 split, but definitely a bigger share than what he saw. Outside of Ricky White he had the most potential to generate a big play.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT