ADVERTISEMENT

5-star commit: Ramon Villela

When he pins Boise inside the 5 with 1:30 left and UNLV leading by 4, you’ll like his stars. And you won’t blame him for the last second touchdown for the loss, either.
I have a feeling that our defense won’t give up end of half TD’s so easily with this coaching staff. That’s my hope, at least.

I have a feeling that our defense won’t give up end of half TD’s so easily with this coaching staff. That’s my hope, at least.

This was something that seemed to kill Arroyo.

Giving up a late in half score

Or Going into halftime either trailing or ahead by a score and getting ball after half.

Chance to tie or take the lead or extend the lead.

3 and out...

Potential momentum killed.

lmaooooo

Serious question, I kinda of remember, but what thread/timeframe started the Rebel-Net kicker and idiot memes?

lmaooooo

Serious question, I kinda of remember, but what thread/timeframe started the Rebel-Net kicker and idiot memes?

Hmm tough to say.

Well @bcvegaspt has always been an idiot so look up when he joined..

As for kickers..Any and all threads about kickers or even mentioning kickers should be purged with fire.

Honestly I think the kicker thing started when I was doing practice coverage.

Trip asked 'Bull how do the kickers look'
And I jokingly said something like well some of the kicks went far some didn't. And followed up with I'm not standing out here in 90 degree heat to watch freaking kickers. And it kind of took off from there.

I don't hate kickers.

I just don't like them.

At all.

Hmm tough to say.

Well @bcvegaspt has always been an idiot so look up when he joined..

As for kickers..Any and all threads about kickers or even mentioning kickers should be purged with fire.

Honestly I think the kicker thing started when I was doing practice coverage.

Trip asked 'Bull how do the kickers look'
And I jokingly said something like well some of the kicks went far some didn't. And followed up with I'm not standing out here in 90 degree heat to watch freaking kickers. And it kind of took off from there.

I don't hate kickers.

I just don't like them.

At all.
I only asked because there was a kicker under Hauck looks like he had butt implants or he had a weird stance. I couldn't look so I asked...

Reactions: Bullmastiff 1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT