ADVERTISEMENT

4 Star Coming Home

Transfer rules BUT b/c of a family medical situation the school is appealing to ruling for him to play this season / per Joe Arrigo

All the good breaking UNLV news is on twitter these days.

Reactions: s89103
It appears that the story could get much bigger:

UNLV TO ADD FORMER LOCAL 4 STAR CORNERBACK, IN MIX TO ADD FORMER 5 STAR PLAYER VIA TRANSFER & MY THOUGHTS ON TONY SANCHEZ AND THE JOB HE'S DONE

Reactions: XFactorRebel
It appears that the story could get much bigger:

UNLV TO ADD FORMER LOCAL 4 STAR CORNERBACK, IN MIX TO ADD FORMER 5 STAR PLAYER VIA TRANSFER & MY THOUGHTS ON TONY SANCHEZ AND THE JOB HE'S DONE

Any word on who? Possible 5’th year grad immediately avsilable? Pretty exciting stuff if he is on the defensive side of the ball. After this spring I am convinced we may be just 1 or 2 impact players away from being pretty good on the defensive side.

A 5 Star DE would be the nuts! I can dream.

Reactions: dcut03
A five star anywhere would be awesome!

Could it be someone from Florida who wants to follow coach?

Any word on this secret 5 star player coming home? It seems like Mack is still at Notre Dame. I haven't seen anything on Rogers yet. I don't care about 4 star or 5 star- I'd be thrilled to see a DT like him lining up for UNLV in 2019.

His twitter profile also seems to be listing he's back in Las Vegas now, grated I know he is from here. Time will tell I guess.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT