ADVERTISEMENT

2023 LB Walteze Champ

Undersized DE/LB at 5'11 235 lbs. Has no D1 offers however he has been contacted by Coach Prime at Colorado.

Coach Odom followed this kid on Twitter. My question is what are they feeding these kids lately. No one looked like this when I was in High school. Lol

It was a long ways back to high school, but we had a couple of kids that looked like that. One of them benched just short of 500 as a senior! He was wider than he was tall! I would be concerned in regards to his mobility!

Reactions: 220reb
Hopefully we have him come in on a visit. He is on Odom's radar so he has probably seen his tape.

There was a guy at Clark in 89 or 90 that looked a lot like him. Played basketball and probably football. Chiseled dude. I was a freshman or sophomore and he intimidated the (beep) out of me. Haha

Reactions: 220reb
I want us to get some mean dudes. Not stupid penalty mean, but I want to hurt you on the field mean.

I know that I've heard from more recruits than ever before asking if I can get them in touch with the staff.
Any word on if we're still expecting to get more transfers for this upcoming season? I'd imagine we are, but don't know how many they're targeting.

Any word on if we're still expecting to get more transfers for this upcoming season? I'd imagine we are, but don't know how many they're targeting.
We are still looking at a handful of transfers. Whether we get them, or freshmen, is still to be determined. I know that we still want more linemen on both sides of the ball.

Have you seen his arms? They look like legs. There must be something in the water. I had a couple of classmates that made it to the nfl. They looked strong, but they didn’t look that jacked in high school.

Last edited:
The transfer market is long. It can go through the spring ever the summer. Some dudes decide to leave after seeing where they may stack up on the depth chart

Reactions: LVRebel2000
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT