Aug 2, 2011
Las Vegas
cerioslv.com
coleman - metrou long slight edge over coleman - grill
jenkins- bham>> hardy baham
blake- del cadia> blair- tillman
diong=diong

bench
yap-lindsey> green - antonio(according to reports lindsey best shooter so far for the rebs)
martinez -wood-brown- tillis> dembele- shibbel (numbers alone)

diong=diong

bench
yap-lindsey> green - antonio(according to reports lindsey best shooter so far for the rebs)

This year's team does seem like it should be better on paper. I hope they are!

diong=diong

bench

What about Moses Wood? So Lindsey is a better shooter than Wood and Jenkins ? WE definitely will be a better shooting team this year. Another thing I noticed about the roster. 5 players on the roster from Las Vegas. I cant remember ever having that many locals on the roster. ???

What about Moses Wood? So Lindsey is a better shooter than Wood and Jenkins ? WE definitely will be a better shooting team this year. Another thing I noticed about the roster. 5 players on the roster from Las Vegas. I cant remember ever having that many locals on the roster. ???
from what i hear lindsey has stood out as the best shooter

Reactions: djmonje
i think having jenkins and ham will make it easy for Blake. dont sleep on him he is a natural scorer and will do some good stuff. will pull some freshman things at times as well

Reactions: djmonje
i think having jenkins and ham will make it easy for Blake. dont sleep on him he is a natural scorer and will do some good stuff. will pull some freshman things at times as well
I would love to a line up of Jenks, Ham, Diong, Blake and Coleman. That’s 6’2, 6’5, 6’11, 6’5, 6’....
I trust Otz. A year ago DeMarshay Johnson looks like sh!t when he offers, now DJ looks like a 5* recruit.

Otz and staff are good evaluators. I want to see it on the court with a full house Thomas and Mack. Time to play

Reactions: reb4life777
Can he defend?
With referees in the NCAA, point guards can't be guarded except in the ACC. You don't have to play defense, just outscore while playing the passing lanes, rebound, get the ball out quick, jam it, replay again and again.

Otz and staff are good evaluators. I want to see it on the court with a full house Thomas and Mack. Time to play
When do you think we will see a full Thomas & Mack? Even without covid it will be a while. I think Tark was coach the last time the Thomas and Mack was sold out for basketball.

Last edited:
The last game I remember that was a sellout, (or very close) was hosting SDSU in 2012 when both teams were ranked. (I was also at the game and it was insane).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT