ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Reb! '18 3* Griffin O'Connor QB Edision HS

giphy.gif

Griffin O'Connor - 3 Star QB from Edison HS. So we have our two QBs for the 18 class with him and Stacy Conner. Two talented players. Great start to the class.

Solid get for this staff.

It will be interesting to see how this plays out having two HS Qbs in the same class.

I thought we might see one HS and one JUCO brought in for next year.

What I think helps , is I believe Stacey Conner will be arriving in January for Spring Ball. At least he indicated that a few weeks back when he committed.

That will help having a 3rd scholarship QB for the spring (Rogers, Grayson, Conner). With these 4 QB's one of the 2, Conner or O'Connor will be dressing for every game in the fall as the 3rd QB in 2018.

Offers: UNLV, Columbia, Dartmouth, Cornell, and Indiana State

Wow! I wouldn't want to move to the East Coast either, but Ivy league!
At least our team over-all gpa will be in order. Staff has been pulling in some bright kids.

Reactions: bcvegaspt
Offers: UNLV, Columbia, Dartmouth, Cornell, and Indiana State

Wow! I wouldn't want to move to the East Coast either, but Ivy league!
At least our team over-all gpa will be in order. Staff has been pulling in some bright kids.

And all these years later, it's Tony Sanchez turning UNLV into the Harvard of the west. haha

The bid difference is that we now have coaches that put as much importance on going to school and grades as they do on recruiting good players. Nice change in pace from the past.

Reactions: RebelinWA
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT