ADVERTISEMENT

Zimm to tweet decision tonight ?

tank702

Starter
Gold Member
Feb 28, 2012
Las Vegas
twitter is going crazy saying its UNLV . Kentucky gained some ground but we really stepped it up this week. I think he tweets decision surprisingly tonight or tomorrow. What's everyone else hearing?

On the main board, the Kentucky fans are saying that their local radio stations are saying UNLV. However, they're probably just repeating the report from the UCLA guy so who knows. I think it's all hearsay until the Zimm's come out and announce it. Here's to hoping though (toasts imaginary drink)

Big Zim have family members that involves with UNLV basketball very closely. Can you acts a little like a champion and let things unfold. You don't have to do any research or take second hand information from anyone. Big Zim's Mom is a regular contributor on the confidential board.
My suggestion to you is to relax. Things were printed during the TKM and CDR talks that maybe misconstrued. Just let things work its way out....

First off we are just talking . It's a message board and it's a topic . I'm not on Twitter saying false info or taking a kids thunder away . I'm on a forum just enjoying this process like everyone else . It's a game changer .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT