ADVERTISEMENT

You never know about recruits

WarthogRebel

Rebel Legend
Gold Member
Dec 31, 2006
I watched Noah Taitz for years and thought he would be a top producer from the get go in college. Not really. He's 7th for minutes coming off the bench at Stanford, 8th for 3 pt % ( 26%) and 8th for scoring. I really figured his shooting would make him invaluable. Now, it could very well be he blossoms next year. But I figured he would be on fire early.

Just like with Freshman recruits here, with some it takes time - no matter how well they did in high school.

I watched Noah Taitz for years and thought he would be a top producer from the get go in college. Not really. He's 7th for minutes coming off the bench at Stanford, 8th for 3 pt % ( 26%) and 8th for scoring. I really figured his shooting would make him invaluable. Now, it could very well be he blossoms next year. But I figured he would be on fire early.

Just like with Freshman recruits here, with some it takes time - no matter how well they did in high school.
Only saw him a couple of times and I cooled on him rather quickly given the way he popped up pretty strongly. In a way, I saw him a little bit like Roscoe. Not just because they ended up at Stanford. Just ... a bit soft. Seems like if they take a jab, they lose some will.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT