ADVERTISEMENT

whyrebelswhy

whyrebelswhy

Walk On
Dec 30, 2015
This team is NO fun I mean NO fun to watch. I can't stand watching this inept coaching. I had such high hopes for the Rebels this year. Now it's starting to look like a repeat of last year. Good luck making the tourney now .. Every team knows how to play us and our coaching staff has no clue on how to adapt. Have they ever heard about boxing out and rebounding?????? I think I will take the next 2 months off and wait for the mnt. west tournament to see if our heads are out of our behinds and plus now it's our only hope into making the big dance. A sad day in Rebeland a very sad and disturbing day. I hope this isn't the start of a major decline in our program because it sure does look like it could be. I for sure wouldn't want to play here for coaching staff that has no clue. I wonder who's next to leave? Smith and Ok surely know something the program doesn't want us to know. That's obvious now. Majorly disappointed tonight. I am still in shock. Shame on our palyers for playing like there still in high school. Well maybe some still belong there. See ya all in March. Let's pray they turn it around and play like a team and not the mentally challenged team they have played like lately.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT