ADVERTISEMENT

What is Mike Peck doing these days?

Runnin-J

NBA Draft Pick
Aug 24, 2004
Since it seems like Findlay is driving this bus, did him and Peck leave on good terms?

I wouldn't mind Peck as the next coach.

Last edited:
No. Cant risk it on newbies.... i want someone whos won ncaa tourney games... someone whos taken over and made a program better

Reactions: ijspencer
I wouldn't call him a complete newb at being a head coach. He built Findlay and he has been a head coach for the NBA development league for a little while now. - Just checked what he is doing now....assistant coach at santa clara....

Definitely would like that experience as well, I just don't see UNLV/boosters putting up the money for someone experienced and that would get the community excited again.

Last edited:
"Last winter and spring, Peck was coaching in the NBA D-League. Now he’s back in Southern Nevada, working with players on the Las Vegas Prospects 17-and-under team, which pulls from multiple high schools and plays a national schedule in the spring and summer. Despite having players who are mostly sophomores and compete largely against juniors, the Prospects are in position to qualify for July’s Peach Jam in Georgia, which features most of the nation’s top high school players."

http://lasvegassun.com/news/2015/may/10/findlay-prep-coach-back-d-league-run-youth-basketb/

I want a proven college coach who knows how to coach up his players. Hopefully keep Simon for his recruiting. A real coach please.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT