ADVERTISEMENT

UNLV vs Dayton Thread

lobbybuu

Retired Number
Dec 29, 2022
All games notes and discussion can go here!

Edit: I have no idea why I put Dayton. I meant Southern obviously

Last edited:
Go Rebels!

Also, congrats to the UNLV Men's Soccer team for beating #9 (United Soccer Coaches Ranking) Seattle U 2-1 tonight to advance to the WAC Championship game. First loss of the season for Seattle.

Reactions: unlove
Go Rebels!

Also, congrats to the UNLV Men's Soccer team for beating #9 (United Soccer Coaches Ranking) Seattle U 2-1 tonight to advance to the WAC Championship game. First loss of the season for Seattle.
Only women's soccer news is allow. Even when they kiss each other.

• Haha
Reactions: RebelScrub
Wow our guys look totally over matched. No perimeter D. No inside game. Can’t hit an outside shot. DJ looks very much like a freshman (not a knock on him). Are both Boone boys out tonight? I know one is suspended.

its understandable to lose first game out of the gate but to look this disorganized is a problem
No, it's not. Not in your 5th year in the program that you helped set up with TJO. That was the point of your hire- continuity...

Getting your ass kicked at home to a school that all I can say is in the South to a first year coach is F****** embarrassing

Have we ever lost an opener?
first time GIF

A few... some bad too

• Haha
Reactions: SilverSpoon
I guess we can look forward to football season! Wait a minute, football season is still going on, and we are doing well, we must be in the twilight zone?

Reactions: LVRebel2000
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT