ADVERTISEMENT

UNLV, eh?

Love it! Wonder if the game will be televised on local Fox Channel 5.2. They did say they were going to broadcast basketball and football that didn't get picked up anywhere else.

Otherwise good ole'-fashion radio it is.

I think I saw on Twitter it may have a delayed Youtube stream/uploads.

Edit: Yeah just looked, Reb4life777 mentioned it on twitter. Hopefully they stick with posting some replays.

Reactions: bcvegaspt
Will be looking for it. Practice was good today. I think there was enough people to have it in the Coxx. Coach Lon was looking on.

Its still early to have a real take on the team, but they aren't going to be out-muscled and bullied this year. Can they score? That also is a very good question.

Will be looking for it. Practice was good today. I think there was enough people to have it in the Coxx. Coach Lon was looking on.

Its still early to have a real take on the team, but they aren't going to be out-muscled and bullied this year. Can they score? That also is a very good question.
Tough to take away much. But it does look like they’ll get at it defensively and might struggle offensively. But you don’t know what the emphases have been or what they’ve implemented or not.

Remember, defense is “easy” (essentially demand) and offense is so much more detailed and intricate and takes timing … it lags behind defense.

I remember at one time, Bayno switched it up, focused on offense first and defense later. He always did it the other way, as most coaches do. Not surprised it was his highest scoring team. But it was his most talent laden, too.

If they have to score more from “inside the arc” this year then so be it. Just don’t force 3’s, I hope we have some guys that move without the rock.

I actually worry more about scoring inside the arc more than outside.
Defensively, I like our bigs. We haven't got a handle yet on their scoring.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT